PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2007, 02:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: hero
Carrier: sprint

sharkalvarez is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Please help

Hi, I have been on this website and found a lot of things that I have already done on my phone but I have a few questions that I need help with:

1) Where is the "Windows directory located? How do I get to it? I know is an important folder because many apps save files on it.
2) Another thing I have been trying to do is chage the sliding sounds. I know that there is information on these boards about it but I can't understand what they want me to do.
3) I also would like info on how to make my media player look like an iPod.

I know is a lot to ask for but I am a noob and need it explained in terms that someone like me can understand.

Last edited by sharkalvarez; 09-21-2007 at 02:43 PM.
Old 09-22-2007, 10:39 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
1) To find the windows directory go to File explorer, keep pressing up till you cant press up any more, you will see a file called windows. This is your windows directory, be careful what you do in the windows folder this is were all your systems files are and changes can be hazardous to the health of your PPC.

2) Sounds like you got this figured out

3) Search the themes forum for this file and place the file in the in the storage card or in the my documents folder. than go to Windows Media, you need to play something or press ok to get the player screen up. Than go to menu/options/skins here the search for skins will start automatically. Than just chose the desired skin, if the skins on the storage card don't show up, open file explorer and navigate to storage card to wake it up than search skins again they should show up.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: hero
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

sharkalvarez is a n00b
Thanks

Ok, One more Question how do i do it to open up that folder on my computer to add stuff to it. Because my activesync keeps giving me this message "Synchronization cannot be completed succesfully reconect your device and try again.If the problem presist see the micrsoft Activsync troubleshooter inMicrosoft ActiveSync help on your desktop computer" Please Help

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan