PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2007, 12:31 PM
to0
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

to0 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to to0
In case anyone's curious about the time this would take...

A full backup of my device took about 10 minutes, and a backup of my registry took under a minute.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6875 WM6.5
Carrier: Alltel

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh
Just so you know, we have already flashed an Alltel ROM to a Sprint 6700 & 6800, and MMS still did not work any different. Please inform me if you find otherwise...

Alltel is currently the only one that has true MMS so far, and that only happened by chance of finding that secret server nobody ever tried. I'll explain how I found that later.

Sprint is the one that is receiving the MMS, and stripping the picture from it. Now, if you can get into the MMS setting's on one of those regular Sprint phone's that do have true MMS, they might be connecting to a server that we have yet to try. And unless you can actually get a message to show up in your MMS inbox, then I can't do the trick I did on Alltel to help you. But if you do happen to get one to show up in your MMS inbox on Sprint, please do PM me so I can work on fixing this huge issue. If you happen to get server settings from another Sprint phone that has true MMS, please post your findings so we can all try them, making slight variations to try and figure it out..

I know the Katana can receive the picture without a link, not sure of any others since I'm on Alltel...

Please post your findings, and any results....

Verizon's (CDMA) PPC-6875 (Rhodium_W/Touch Pro2) with WM6.5

Chat Rooms:
EliteTeam: Java or IRC Client
HTCGeeks: Java or IRC Client
PPCGeeks: Java or IRC Client

Click here to donate to the CDMA Raphael Project Team
Old 01-18-2008, 07:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo 700wx, pcs mogul on alltel

joec620 is a n00b
Hey ToO

I seem to have a similar situation, bought my phone on ebay. When I boot it says alltel but when in phone screen it says sprint pcs on top. What did you do to get as far as you did?
Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan