PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Is anyone able to get on MySpace? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=8834)

pixiebaby473 09-20-2007 11:28 PM

Is anyone able to get on MySpace?

Everytime I try to get on myspace, it goes to the log in page. I enter my email address and password, then click on "log in" and it says "connecting."

And that's all. The little circle in the bottom right corner just keeps circling, and it never stops. The status never goes past "connecting" and the status bar never even appears.

I only have this problem with myspace, not with any other website.

I have nothing installed on my phone that would irritate it. Only the MMS hack, Palm Thread Texts & Pencil Box. Nothing else.

Is this happening to anyone else, or just me?

B18DelSolT 09-20-2007 11:45 PM

I view myspace on opera, i never us IE. Reason being is cause it looks the closest to being on a pc

leetsauce 09-21-2007 01:02 AM

MySpace works perfectly fine for me. No idea on why it wouldn't work on yours though.

pixiebaby473 09-22-2007 11:50 AM

Me either, and it's driving me crazy. iIt says connecting & never goes past that. Any other webiste connects at the snap of my fingers, but not friggin' myspace...

Any particular version of Opera I should use?
Opera Mini or regular Opera...?

weav4444 09-22-2007 01:09 PM

i have the same problem with PIE i now use opera and it works great so give opera a try and it should work

dsnuts002 09-22-2007 02:28 PM

work great for me...

pixiebaby473 09-23-2007 10:48 AM

Maybe it's something wrong with my phone, although doesn't seem likely since it's only that ONE website... because I got Opera, tried it, and the same thing. It gets stuck on connecting, but all other sites work. Grrr!

holo 10-14-2007 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixiebaby473 (Post 90687)
Everytime I try to get on myspace, it goes to the log in page. I enter my email address and password, then click on "log in" and it says "connecting."

And that's all. The little circle in the bottom right corner just keeps circling, and it never stops. The status never goes past "connecting" and the status bar never even appears.

I only have this problem with myspace, not with any other website.

I have nothing installed on my phone that would irritate it. Only the MMS hack, Palm Thread Texts & Pencil Box. Nothing else.

Is this happening to anyone else, or just me?

I go on there all the time with PIE (opera works fine for me too though)

AFAngryWarrior 10-14-2007 02:58 PM

Opera Mini here, love love love it. Much better than PIE and its not even meant for the PPC. I'm surprised Opera doesn't make a program like this for the PPC, Opera Mobile isn't as good as Mini IMHO.

EtherealRemnant 10-14-2007 08:29 PM

Umm... you're probably forgetting that at peak times, Myspace is completely unreachable 90% of the time.

Try doing it late in the evening when everyone is in bed.