PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 05:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Vertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul for TP2?

anyone know if Sprint is already swapping old moguls for TP2?
Old 09-21-2009, 02:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

DrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good workDrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via MSN to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via Yahoo to DrUnKeN_TiGeR
Re: Mogul for TP2?

you may get a tp but doubt a tp2

Old 09-21-2009, 08:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Vertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUnKeN_TiGeR View Post
you may get a tp but doubt a tp2
Sprint doesn't have any NEW TP in stock, from my understanding they have to give you a brand new phone when they upgrade you... will see I'm going there this afternoon.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HERO

Tonedabone2196 is just getting started

Waiting on pins and needles for your outcome.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:18 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I have a similar situation and rather than starting a whole new thread, I thought I'd just ask a similar question. "Mogul for Touch Pro?".
I have ahd my mogul for just over a year and I relly like it but I suffer from two problems; Tech Envy and low cash supply.

At this piont, one of my friends who has more cash is upgrading from his very nice TP to a TP2 and has given me dibbs on his TP - for what I can afford.
I've not doen any major customizations on my mogul except for the radio upgrade and overall I like it so my main concern is will I be making a mistake going to the TP? I know my chances of getting 6.5 to run better on the TB are good compared to the mogul.

Anyone thats made the switch care to offer their insight and advice.

To the OP, if you feel I have hijacked your thread, I'm sorry and will move it if you wish.

Thanks,

David
Old 09-21-2009, 10:18 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Ahhhh... Found the "How do you like your TP" Stickie in the TP forum and it more than answered my question. Looks like lots of Mogul/Titan converts to the TP are very happy.

David
Old 09-22-2009, 06:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

They offering Touch Snap.... lewwwwwl! oh well better than nothing...
Old 09-23-2009, 03:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO

urboypab is a n00b

hello guys well i had a problem with my mogul about a week ago so i took it to the sprint store they told me he couldn't fix it so i had to wait a week for a new phone..i was really hoping on getting a TP but guess what? i didnt happen that way. i got a another mogul :-/ i was re4ally hoping for a TP i guess im gonna have to buy the TP2 and thats it
Old 09-23-2009, 04:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul

ccuser is a n00b

For those who have TEP, what replacement is asurion offering for Mogul? It was TP 1 with $100 deductible. Have they ran out of TP yet an offering TP2 ?
Old 09-23-2009, 05:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

no, they still have Touch Pro's. I just got a replacement ordered. He said if I didn't want to wait for one to come in, he could give me a NIB HTC Snap. He recommended I wait and started explaining why I didn't want the Snap. I immediately said "Imma let you finish, but Imma PPCGeek!"

This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan