PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Keeping my mogul, sorry touch (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=8594)

Victor_A 09-16-2007 08:02 PM

Keeping my mogul, sorry touch

I was considering getting the vogue aka touch when it comes out for Sprint but after thinking about it long I realize that the touch will not be a good move. Basically it the same as the mogul but thinner and more ram. I thought this may be nice to have but now I think about it and see that all this will do is let me run more programs at the same time. This is not enough to switch and loose a real keyboard. I dont know if the gps thing would matter to me much because I dont really think I would use it. Anyone else feeling this way?

thabronx31 09-16-2007 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Victor_A (Post 88418)
I was considering getting the vogue aka touch when it comes out for Sprint but after thinking about it long I realize that the touch will not be a good move. Basically it the same as the mogul but thinner and more ram. I thought this may be nice to have but now I think about it and see that all this will do is let me run more programs at the same time. This is not enough to switch and loose a real keyboard. I dont know if the gps thing would matter to me much because I dont really think I would use it. Anyone else feeling this way?

I love the Mogul and would never switch to the vouge,touch, whatever. But,, if ATT gets the tytn 2,,houston, we have a problem!!

SINNN 09-16-2007 10:04 PM

Nope.. No touch for this kid. I love my mogul and the lack of no keyboard on the touch kills the deal for me.

KoukiFC3S 09-16-2007 10:09 PM

depending on the price of the touch i might get it. I dont mind typing on the touch screen

1magine 09-16-2007 10:11 PM

yup lovin the mogul and the only thing i would trade it for is the tytn 2

jtrag 09-16-2007 10:12 PM

They should give the mogul more RAM. This shit should be a factory recall.

Victor_A 09-17-2007 12:40 AM

Well I got my Mogul just how I want it and once the patch is released it will be running rev.a at that point it will be awesome. The ram issue is not a big deal for me. The memory leak will affect all ppc'c until the problem is fixed via a MS patch until then I will continue to use x-button 2.0.

Wisdom3G 09-17-2007 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtrageser (Post 88489)
They should give the mogul more RAM. This shit should be a factory recall.

I agree!! Should be a factory recall. Dont get me wrong. The mogul is a great phone. I have one and love it. But, as with everything else it has its limitations. If I were to give up my Mogul, it would be for either a HTC advantage X7500 (Athena), The TyTn II, or has anyone seen the Imate ultimate 7150 or the HTC omni? Both of these have potential in my book as well.

SINNN 09-17-2007 02:01 AM

Only way I will give uo the Mogul is if tytan 2 gets to sprint.

MrBogard 09-17-2007 02:49 AM

I love my Mogul too. The only thing that really bugs me about it is the DD performance, which I hope someone can fix in a future update. Otherwise, the ram limitations don't bug me much--coming from a Treo 650, this thing is far more advanced. If we get a DD fix, this thing is golden in my book.