PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-titan/)
-   -   HTC Mogul upgrade and Sprint SW Question (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-titan/8592-htc-mogul-upgrade-sprint-sw-question.html)

fadywwf316 09-16-2007 07:31 PM

HTC Mogul upgrade and Sprint SW Question
 
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows if NFL Mobile works on the Mogul? I have the data package that would include it but i know on my 6700, it isn't a supported phone, so I was wondering if they made it supported with WM6 and the mogul (especially now that the sprint music store too is on the mogul i think).

Also, anyone know where I can get a mogul for a half-decent price? I dont get the discount for a 2 year upgrade until december and if nfl mobile is on the phone, id love to get this asap and not wait until dec (e.g. mid-almost end of the season). Thanks for all your help!

pixelwix 09-16-2007 07:39 PM

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=8061

thabronx31 09-16-2007 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fadywwf316 (Post 88401)
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows if NFL Mobile works on the Mogul? I have the data package that would include it but i know on my 6700, it isn't a supported phone, so I was wondering if they made it supported with WM6 and the mogul (especially now that the sprint music store too is on the mogul i think).

Also, anyone know where I can get a mogul for a half-decent price? I dont get the discount for a 2 year upgrade until december and if nfl mobile is on the phone, id love to get this asap and not wait until dec (e.g. mid-almost end of the season). Thanks for all your help!

Not sure if NFL mobile works, but I can get the NFl network through mobitv. It's not the same though. Also, if the HTC Tilt comes out soon on ATT, then I have to jump ship!! I will gladly sell you mines. It has no marks on it. I use a screen protector. So if you can wait a couple of weeks(supposedly?) their releasing it the last week in Sept, then we can talk.

fadywwf316 09-16-2007 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabronx31 (Post 88404)
Not sure if NFL mobile works, but I can get the NFl network through mobitv. It's not the same though. Also, if the HTC Tilt comes out soon on ATT, then I have to jump ship!! I will gladly sell you mines. It has no marks on it. I use a screen protector. So if you can wait a couple of weeks(supposedly?) their releasing it the last week in Sept, then we can talk.

yea, I can wait...but what's with this mobitv? is it a free service i can use or how much is it? also, can i try it out on my 6700?

thabronx31 09-16-2007 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fadywwf316 (Post 88408)
yea, I can wait...but what's with this mobitv? is it a free service i can use or how much is it? also, can i try it out on my 6700?

If you go to the xda developers, and sprintusers.com, you can download the trial program, and the have a program that re-activates the trial, so yep it's free. works flawlessly!! You have to search for it, but it's there. And we'll keep in touch on the mogul.

pixelwix 09-16-2007 10:33 PM

click the link i post up above nfl mobile works for the titan

fadywwf316 09-16-2007 10:35 PM

oh thanks i didnt notice that reply, thank ill read through

venemis_viper 09-17-2007 02:01 AM

NFL Mobile or NASCAR
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thabronx31 (Post 88404)
Not sure if NFL mobile works, but I can get the NFl network through mobitv. It's not the same though. Also, if the HTC Tilt comes out soon on ATT, then I have to jump ship!! I will gladly sell you mines. It has no marks on it. I use a screen protector. So if you can wait a couple of weeks(supposedly?) their releasing it the last week in Sept, then we can talk.

just for the info for NFL Mobile or NASCAR or some other big sports games out there that you cant watch them on any other carrier except SPRINT because Sprint is an exclusive and sole carrier to sponser them and have rights to watch them on mobile phones and since AT&T's HTC Tilt is coming out no where in the world it would have any good stuff because AT&T is just too cheap now a days.........

fadywwf316 10-04-2007 01:29 PM

Well, considering the recent announcement of the HTC Tilt on AT&T. Is there any information on a sprint competitor coming any time soon? I wouldn't mind waiting a little bit and skipping over the mogul for one, any info out there of any other PPC WM6 devices coming to sprint (besides the touch... i need a keyboard).

storino03 10-04-2007 02:21 PM

There's the treo 800 that looks like the Palm Centro but a little bigger with WM6.

--James


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0