PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2007, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

fadywwf316 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Mogul upgrade and Sprint SW Question

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows if NFL Mobile works on the Mogul? I have the data package that would include it but i know on my 6700, it isn't a supported phone, so I was wondering if they made it supported with WM6 and the mogul (especially now that the sprint music store too is on the mogul i think).

Also, anyone know where I can get a mogul for a half-decent price? I dont get the discount for a 2 year upgrade until december and if nfl mobile is on the phone, id love to get this asap and not wait until dec (e.g. mid-almost end of the season). Thanks for all your help!
Old 09-16-2007, 07:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Nexus One.
Carrier: Sprint, TMobile

pixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuff
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=8061

Quote:
“The hood love to listen to Jeezy and Weezy, and oh yeah Yeezy; I did it for the Glory.”
Old 09-16-2007, 07:41 PM
Lurker

thabronx31 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadywwf316 View Post
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows if NFL Mobile works on the Mogul? I have the data package that would include it but i know on my 6700, it isn't a supported phone, so I was wondering if they made it supported with WM6 and the mogul (especially now that the sprint music store too is on the mogul i think).

Also, anyone know where I can get a mogul for a half-decent price? I dont get the discount for a 2 year upgrade until december and if nfl mobile is on the phone, id love to get this asap and not wait until dec (e.g. mid-almost end of the season). Thanks for all your help!
Not sure if NFL mobile works, but I can get the NFl network through mobitv. It's not the same though. Also, if the HTC Tilt comes out soon on ATT, then I have to jump ship!! I will gladly sell you mines. It has no marks on it. I use a screen protector. So if you can wait a couple of weeks(supposedly?) their releasing it the last week in Sept, then we can talk.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

fadywwf316 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by thabronx31 View Post
Not sure if NFL mobile works, but I can get the NFl network through mobitv. It's not the same though. Also, if the HTC Tilt comes out soon on ATT, then I have to jump ship!! I will gladly sell you mines. It has no marks on it. I use a screen protector. So if you can wait a couple of weeks(supposedly?) their releasing it the last week in Sept, then we can talk.
yea, I can wait...but what's with this mobitv? is it a free service i can use or how much is it? also, can i try it out on my 6700?
Old 09-16-2007, 08:08 PM
Lurker

thabronx31 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadywwf316 View Post
yea, I can wait...but what's with this mobitv? is it a free service i can use or how much is it? also, can i try it out on my 6700?
If you go to the xda developers, and sprintusers.com, you can download the trial program, and the have a program that re-activates the trial, so yep it's free. works flawlessly!! You have to search for it, but it's there. And we'll keep in touch on the mogul.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Nexus One.
Carrier: Sprint, TMobile

pixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuff
click the link i post up above nfl mobile works for the titan
Old 09-16-2007, 10:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

fadywwf316 is a n00b
oh thanks i didnt notice that reply, thank ill read through
Old 09-17-2007, 02:01 AM
Lurker

venemis_viper is a n00b
Wink NFL Mobile or NASCAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabronx31 View Post
just for the info for NFL Mobile or NASCAR or some other big sports games out there that you cant watch them on any other carrier except SPRINT because Sprint is an exclusive and sole carrier to sponser them and have rights to watch them on mobile phones and since AT&T's HTC Tilt is coming out no where in the world it would have any good stuff because AT&T is just too cheap now a days.........
Old 10-04-2007, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

fadywwf316 is a n00b
Well, considering the recent announcement of the HTC Tilt on AT&T. Is there any information on a sprint competitor coming any time soon? I wouldn't mind waiting a little bit and skipping over the mogul for one, any info out there of any other PPC WM6 devices coming to sprint (besides the touch... i need a keyboard).
Old 10-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 6950 -Diamond-

storino03 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to storino03
There's the treo 800 that looks like the Palm Centro but a little bigger with WM6.

--James

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan