PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul (PPC6800) > HTC Touch (PPC6900) > HTC Touch Pro (PPC6850)
Carrier: Sprint Sero (1200 Min Plan)

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
Internet a little sluggish...

Me and a friend are running the EXACT same phone.... (via me pimping the phone out and doing a spb full backup)... and both of us are currently having issues of the net going suuuuper slow... i think the max we may be getting is like 50kps...

I had the browser cache set to the card, and changed that back to the phone memory
i had memmaid tweak the cache on ie for speed, but just set that back to default...

but to no avail... The net is still pretty slow... id rather not, hard reset. again..
Old 10-05-2007, 05:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
what browser are you usuing? if pie, delete the cache

if youve already done that, try opera mini and go to a heavy kb page and see how fast it loads

and if that doesnt work, check back in the mourning, sprint (or your carrier) might have a heavy bandwith issue in your area for the moment
Old 10-05-2007, 05:16 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Is this a new issue for you today? If so - It's the Sprint network. Same problem here in Indiana this afternoon. Almost unusable a couple of hours ago, has improved to just slow now. (Worked fine in Dallas this morning.)

Last edited by willysp; 10-05-2007 at 05:21 PM.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Krayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Krayziepop Send a message via MSN to Krayziepop Send a message via Yahoo to Krayziepop
Its a DNS issue... I had the same issues in Indiana and Kentucky yesterday. Edit your connections properties and add 4.2.2.(1-6) as your DNS servers instead of having it automatically obtain.

Refer HERE for details if you dont know how to make the change.

Last edited by Krayziepop; 10-05-2007 at 05:32 PM.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayziepop View Post
Its a DNS issue... I had the same issues in Indiana and Kentucky yesterday. Edit your connections properties and add 4.2.2.(1-6) as your DNS servers instead of having it automatically obtain.

hahaahha i did that a while ago... already been done, same dns address' also, thanks!
Old 10-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

My phone cleans EVERYTHING including the cache, every hour... and after every softreset... Thanks tho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobmonster View Post
what browser are you usuing? if pie, delete the cache

if youve already done that, try opera mini and go to a heavy kb page and see how fast it loads

and if that doesnt work, check back in the mourning, sprint (or your carrier) might have a heavy bandwith issue in your area for the moment
Old 10-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

im getting 69k per second avg
i normaly get 100-130

prob the network... 70k is still fast, lol
Old 10-06-2007, 02:12 AM
Lurker

nino63004 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayziepop View Post

did this and it asked for my user name and password and domain. password and domain i cant think of right now and even when i switch back to what it was before it still ask me for that.

now im completely stuck.

Nino
Old 10-06-2007, 02:17 AM
Lurker

krys2fur is a n00b
Username and Password

If your on a sprint phone you just leave username and password blank. It worked for me and surfing the internet again.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:21 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
You guys still having net problems? All clear here in Denver on a 6700. 516kb/s

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan