PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2007, 02:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

drunken_monky is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to drunken_monky
Question dont know.. if to be sad or happy

I went to sprint yesterday, i had a replacement 6700 since my original one decided not to charge the battery anymore. and i noticed that i was having problems with clicking on the screen, theres an air bubble on the screen so the tech said he'll have to send for another most likely... i said joking well hook me up w/ a 6800... he said he cant do that i said ok came back in 2 hours and he give me a reciept of pick up in 3 business days for my new mogul....

should i be happy... im very happy w/ helmi_c... wm 6 on my 6700
Old 09-08-2007, 03:44 PM
jammis

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
you should be happy! All the stuff thats on the 6700 WM6 is in the mogul. Plus the mogul has added features!
Old 09-08-2007, 03:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

Blinkxxx is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Blinkxxx
JOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jejeje dude.. u should be happy.. youve already seen my mogul and u know it rocks.. congrats on your new phone !!
Old 09-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: x
Carrier: x

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
You should be super happy, the 6800 is much better.

Plus worse comes to worse you can always sell your 6800 for $400-$450 and go buy a 6700 for about $200, making like $200 profit.

You'll end up keeping it though after trying it out a couple of days, I bet.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:35 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
6800 much better - smaller, lighter, etc...

If you don't like it, I'll trade you my lightly-used like-new 6700 for your 6800 ;=)
Old 09-09-2007, 07:47 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Same here if you don't like it I got a 6700 I will trade for it, but you will keep it I think. The forum factor makes the 6800 better than the 6700, seams a little more stable than the 6700 with WM6. Now that helmi is getting a Mogul sent in there will be updates eventually.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

drunken_monky is a n00b
ok thanx every one...

i was reading up on it and since i didnt pay anything or extend my contract... i think i'll be happy w/it

hope that all the apps that i'm used to can be used on it
Old 09-09-2007, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 - TMOUS
Carrier: T-Mobile

DopeWeasel is just getting started
the 6800 is only better in some aspects. I have both phones still, and I like my 6700 better for many reasons. First of all, programs constantly end themselves on my 6800 and I lose work. For example, if I am reading my email and I click a link to open Opera Mobile and start reading then go back to my email, Opera will sometimes close itself and I will lose what I was doing before. There just doesn't seem to be enough RAM for WM6 to use. With the 6700 I have about 18-20somthing MB of RAM free with no programs running. With my 6800 I will never see that as the most I seem to get is around 14mb because WM6 is a memory hog. The processor is slower and so certain things (like games) seem to run slower on the Mogul. And with the form factor... watch out as the screen seems to scratch much easier than the 6700 did. Also, I really really miss having a kitchen but maybe that will come in time.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

drunken_monky is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeWeasel View Post
the 6800 is only better in some aspects. I have both phones still, and I like my 6700 better for many reasons. First of all, programs constantly end themselves on my 6800 and I lose work. For example, if I am reading my email and I click a link to open Opera Mobile and start reading then go back to my email, Opera will sometimes close itself and I will lose what I was doing before. There just doesn't seem to be enough RAM for WM6 to use. With the 6700 I have about 18-20somthing MB of RAM free with no programs running. With my 6800 I will never see that as the most I seem to get is around 14mb because WM6 is a memory hog. The processor is slower and so certain things (like games) seem to run slower on the Mogul. And with the form factor... watch out as the screen seems to scratch much easier than the 6700 did. Also, I really really miss having a kitchen but maybe that will come in time.
thats what im worried about. I want to update since it is smaller and lighter, but it is a new tech and i already have the 6700 running the way i want it. well time to start over i'll try it out

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan