PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 01:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

escasey88 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to escasey88
Angry SLOW mogul help me please :(

I purchased a mogul from a friend a while back. It was slow when he had it and became slower and slower so i did a hard reset. This didnt affect the speed but recently it kept giving me a message "cannot complete call, the signal may be unavailable or phone number is in incorrect format" or something to that affect. i tried going to airplane mode then turning the radio back on but it wouldnt turn the radio off. finally i soft reset the phone and it took a total of 45 minutes to boot up. I've concidered flashing a new rom, and i have also considered taking it out back and shooting it... I would love any suggestions.
WOW Almost an hour ago i tried to make a call but it locked up on the dialing screen. i walked away and the phone just now said connected and made the call.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:18 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Re: SLOW mogul help me please :(

And still doing all of this after a hard reset?

Old 08-26-2009, 01:19 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

escasey88 is a n00b

Yeah. from power on to first phone call literally takes almost an hour.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:32 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Time for a phone swap
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:39 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
Time for a phone swap
Yeah! i dont see how can this be fixed if after the hard reset is doing the samething.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:47 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

What does it have loaded by default? maybe your friend used a kitchen and loaded it up with a lot of junk? how much memory is free by default and what OS?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 08-26-2009, 01:48 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

escasey88 is a n00b

thanks guys. i was afraid of that but i think i wanted a touch pro anyway. i'll just have to sell one of my cars to buy it lol.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:51 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by escasey88 View Post
thanks guys. i was afraid of that but i think i wanted a touch pro anyway. i'll just have to sell one of my cars to buy it lol.
Why a touch pro when a Touch Pro 2 is coming out soon?
Old 08-26-2009, 02:10 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

you can get a tp for like 100 with a contract renewal. That is nothing.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:09 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

escasey88 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
What does it have loaded by default? maybe your friend used a kitchen and loaded it up with a lot of junk? how much memory is free by default and what OS?
I forgot to mention i have a stock sprint rom, the guy that had it first never connected it to his pc. the top half of the digitizer doesnt work so i think i am just gonna have this mogul put down. its had a long hard live.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Tags
mogul, slow