PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   NEW bluetooth prob (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=8055)

biggggant 09-05-2007 11:01 PM

NEW bluetooth prob

ok guys here the problem I have a program on my mogul that is used to tune my rockford 3Sixty.1 signal processor in my car via bluetooth. It worked fine for about 3 uses of the program. Now I get this error which looks like a .net error and now my phone wont connect with my computer or my 3sixty. I even hard reset the phone. It was able to connect to the computer but when i tried to connect to my 3sixty I got the same error and now It wont connect to my computer again...any help is appreciated or if anyone knows of .net updates or betas just let me know.

stearic 09-06-2007 02:42 AM

It would help if you could give us the exact error that your getting. We could then have an idea of how to go about fixing it then.

biggggant 09-06-2007 03:09 AM

well i get a general error when i try to connect to my computer it just says cannot connect using bluetooth to connect to a pc blah blah blah.... than with my 3sixty program it says lost bluetooth connection to device than i get the normal .net error about the program not working and need to quit and restart

stearic 09-06-2007 07:09 AM

Um.... no need to get smart when explaining the error. I know it doesn't say "blah blah blah" in it. And what exactly is it your trying to connect to in your car?

biggggant 09-06-2007 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stearic (Post 83394)
Um.... no need to get smart when explaining the error. I know it doesn't say "blah blah blah" in it. And what exactly is it your trying to connect to in your car?

I'm not being smart. But the rest of that message is a generic message. I'm trying to connect it to my rockford fostgate 3sixty.1 its a signal processor. But if you wanna think I'm being smart read the 1st post that info is in there. So get smart somewhere else

stearic 09-06-2007 10:47 AM

By going "blah blah blah" thats being smart when being asked what what the error was. For all we know it could have had more info regarding specific info about the error. As for me getting smart, this is a ppc forum, not a car audio forum. It's safe to say that not all of us are "car audio nuts" like you are. As for the first post, you just say rockford 3sixty, nothing more about what it is.

biggggant 09-06-2007 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stearic (Post 83489)
By going "blah blah blah" thats being smart when being asked what what the error was. For all we know it could have had more info regarding specific info about the error. As for me getting smart, this is a ppc forum, not a car audio forum. It's safe to say that not all of us are "car audio nuts" like you are. As for the first post, you just say rockford 3sixty, nothing more about what it is.

Ummm no blah blah blah justmeans the rest of the data inconsequential since all of us PPC users probably know what it says. Next time I'll remember I'm dealing with you and I'll spell everything out so I don't upset you. this really is a .net and bluetooth issue so w/e stop trying to be so smart buddy. maybe you need to check into blah blah blah unless i am saying it towards you, it never meant I was being smart so maybe you need to figure that out before trying to bash someone and saying they are being smart. so now you are the one being smart and get out of the thread maybe someone with some REAL knowledge can come in and help instead of you coming in and thinking im being smart.

stearic 09-06-2007 12:23 PM

I'm not bashing you, i'm saying that it's just being "smart" when you went "blah blah blah". If you meant to or not, thats how it was taken. Not everyone knows what this error is that you were getting so we all don't know what the "general" info is. How are us people that have never experienced this issue to know that the rest of that message would be inconsequential. May be stupid to you to suggest this, but have you also checked out rockford's forums to see if anyone else has this problem with this 3sixty? It could be a problem thats not specific to this device. Have you also done any registry hacks that in any way are related to bluetooth? Can we also get a list of all programs that you have installed including any registry hacks that you have applied to the device. This helpful enough for you?

biggggant 09-06-2007 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stearic (Post 83524)
I'm not bashing you, i'm saying that it's just being "smart" when you went "blah blah blah". If you meant to or not, thats how it was taken. Not everyone knows what this error is that you were getting so we all don't know what the "general" info is. How are us people that have never experienced this issue to know that the rest of that message would be inconsequential. May be stupid to you to suggest this, but have you also checked out rockford's forums to see if anyone else has this problem with this 3sixty? It could be a problem thats not specific to this device. Have you also done any registry hacks that in any way are related to bluetooth? Can we also get a list of all programs that you have installed including any registry hacks that you have applied to the device. This helpful enough for you?

it was taken as smart by u and no one else has chimed in about that so let that go. Well its still a very general bluetooth error. most users who use bluetooth for inter device connectivty have had errors and have seen the errors maybe you never had and if that is so I suggest you go play the lottery. No the suggestion of checking their forums was not stupid there are people discussing a disconnect issue with the 3sixty but no one mentions it also affecting connectivity to there computer for AS use. Hence the reason users on this forum would have knowledge of that problem. This issue was repeated on a clean mogul with nothing installed except PA, WP, and the 3sixty program. I did a hard reset befor posting anything.

Again let me lay out the problem. Mogul discconnects from the rockford 3sixty after it already discovered and paired with it. When it disconnects a .net error pops up telling me an error occured and the program must be shut down so i click quit and even soft reset after 5 minutes. than i try to connect AS via BT and than the mogul tells me no computers in range do i want to set up a new partnership. So the issue is why DOES THIS .NET error kill my BT???????

stearic 09-06-2007 02:43 PM

Many others may have thought it was smart, yet didn't' feel like chiming in about it. Whats PA, and WP? What version of the .net software do you have installed also?