PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2007, 04:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Flash_C4 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking

Was it blah blah blah or blah blah BLAH? It does make a difference... Actually when I read it I didn't read anything into the blah blah blah part about being "smart". I'm a Sr. Network/Systems Administrator so maybe I'm just used to the generic of no use error messages that Microsoft so loves to use. Like one of the best I've seen in Event Viewer was "The program has stopped responding. The reason is listed in the error code. Error Code 1." I think they have a program they wrote that they use as a random error code generator and use it to come up with a debug response when they have no idea why something doesn't work. Anyways back to the phone. If the phone still will not connect even after a hard reset then I would start to suspect that you could possibly have a hardware failure which is making the BT stack cranky which would explain why the hard reset didn't help since that of course is only going to help if you had a software issue since I doubt your ROM is corrupt.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO
Carrier: spcs
Threadstarter

biggggant is just getting started
yeah its driving me crazy I just got home with a new phone and it gave me that stupid error when trying to connect to my 3sixty but it is able to connect to my computer.

to the other guy:
PA=Phone Alarm
WP= Weather Panel
Old 09-07-2007, 02:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

stearic is a n00b
So you got a new mogul and it's still doing that? Hrm... makes me think that maybe the problem is stemming from that 3sixty program. Could be some wierd issue with that program and the mogul, you never know. Have you tried it with just that 3sixty program installed and nothing else?
Old 09-08-2007, 01:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO
Carrier: spcs
Threadstarter

biggggant is just getting started
yep tried that,......but the thing that bugs me is it worked when I set up the 3sixty nad even a couple times. I did get that error when I had it working and a soft reset fixed the issue
Old 09-08-2007, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

stearic is a n00b
Still makes me think that the program could be messing up some registry settings or something like that. Try this, do a hard reset (if you don't mind doing it) and get a dump of the registry for backup and discovery purposes. Then install the program and what not and try connecting, when you get the error again dump the registry again and then compare the 2 for differences and see if it could be that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan