PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 06:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Whats your Titan been doing since you got your Touch Pro

I have got to say, my Mogul has been doing an AWESOME job at holding down some napkins that are near a window on my computer desk. I dont think anything could do as good of a job.

But in all seriousness, im considering giving it to my wife so she can text a little easier, I LOL every time i see her texting a short sentence i swear. My only worry is ill be tech support
Old 08-13-2009, 09:56 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: Whats your Titan been doing since you got your Touch Pro

Still in my pocket. Serves me well. I still have about 8 months before I can "upgrade" so hopefully by then the TP's price along with my upgrade perk will make it a bit more affordable.

David
Old 08-13-2009, 12:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: herman <- titan <- apache
Carrier: cricket

krielys is just getting started
Red face Re: Whats your Titan been doing since you got your Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
I have got to say, my Mogul has been doing an AWESOME job at holding down some napkins that are near a window on my computer desk. I dont think anything could do as good of a job.

But in all seriousness, im considering giving it to my wife so she can text a little easier, I LOL every time i see her texting a short sentence i swear. My only worry is ill be tech support
i gave mine to my boyfriend - but yeah, you will most definitely turn into wm tech support . titan works perfectly when its in my hands.. but the second its out of my hands and bf is trying to use it, its locking up or not receiving messages, etc. ill reflash it and have it working great.. but no matter what, it always screws up again once he's gotten near it. very bizarre, and almost fascinating.

he is afraid to touch my tpro, btw
Old 08-13-2009, 12:05 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

She was sold off and converted to Cricket.

Old 08-13-2009, 12:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I gave mine to my wife as well...and yes....I am tech support. I did however get M2d on it and a decent conglomeration of themes that is to her liking so she doesn't feel like it's a hand-me-down. I like being tech support for the titan better than being tech support for her Palm 700p. It's much easier having us both on similar platforms rather than having to split up research time on palm os and winmo.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS
Threadstarter

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krielys View Post
i gave mine to my boyfriend - but yeah, you will most definitely turn into wm tech support . titan works perfectly when its in my hands.. but the second its out of my hands and bf is trying to use it, its locking up or not receiving messages, etc. ill reflash it and have it working great.. but no matter what, it always screws up again once he's gotten near it. very bizarre, and almost fascinating.

he is afraid to touch my tpro, btw
lol wow you noticed that too? how phones seem to mysteriously work like crap after a long run of working mint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Still in my pocket. Serves me well. I still have about 8 months before I can "upgrade" so hopefully by then the TP's price along with my upgrade perk will make it a bit more affordable.
David
Yea i would def wait to see what happens, things like this get cheaper over time. I was waiting for the TP2 but i might pass it up because in all reality, its not a giant upgrade at all. From Mogul to Touch Pro its a world of difference, but from TP to TP2 its a bigger screen boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesscoggin View Post
I gave mine to my wife as well...and yes....I am tech support. I did however get M2d on it and a decent conglomeration of themes that is to her liking so she doesn't feel like it's a hand-me-down. I like being tech support for the titan better than being tech support for her Palm 700p. It's much easier having us both on similar platforms rather than having to split up research time on palm os and winmo.
Yea i have a treo 650, 700 and 750p. I would not gives these phones to my worst enemy! they have been nothing but problems. and its always the same problems over and over. WM is the way to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
She was sold off and converted to Cricket.
Awe, i wish there was cricket in CT. I really like their price for the day if you use it plan, I know a bunch of people that dont use the phone daily that would really benefit.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:13 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

I didn't upgrade to the Pro, but to the Vogue. I sold mine off right after. A device with very little RAM and such, is of no use to me.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo

BigC is just getting started

Mine Is Sitting In A Drawer, Needing A Charge And Waiting For Me To Break The Touch Pro
Old 08-14-2009, 07:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G *Rooted*

datguy810 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post

David
Same here there nothing wrong wit it..lol..i wait on the TP2 or something better! TP suck my gf got one and she rest set all the time my mogul runs like a champ. TP is just a bigger screen and more ram..Mogul way better more buttons and with custom rom its the best phone by far..just my opinion

Last edited by datguy810; 09-29-2009 at 11:57 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan