PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 11:07 PM
braxx

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Flashed to 6.5 , now no active sync? Plus more questions.

Ok, I flashed Mattsm 6.5 23053 rom to my Mogul. Before the flash I would plug in my phone to my Vista Laptop and it would start Activesync on it's own. Since I flashed it. When I plug it in I only get a window (computer > Pocket_PC ) that shows the internal storage and storage card data.
What do you suggest to get activesync back?

On 6.1 the red button in the upper right corner would quickly show me what was still running and how much memory is being used.
Is there something as quick and easy in 6.5 that shows me the memory used and allows me to end programs?
Old 09-26-2009, 05:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

mrb72906 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Flashed to 6.5 , now no active sync? Plus more questions.

I flashed the same ROM earlier and the only thing I noticed that wasnt working was the Internet Explorer (and my other web browsers). I'm not very savvy with setting up internet connections so I really didn't even know where to begin. How should I go about setting up my internet connection?
Old 09-27-2009, 08:33 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Follow the flashing instructions for the rom and you will see that a carrier cab is needed.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

babyqtangel is a n00b

(May be a dumb question...) This is kind of unrelated, but the subject of this thread seemed almost on the same topic. I deleted my ActiveSync shortcut from the StartMenu. I tried to find the target file so that I could create a new shortcut .lnk, except I can't find ActiveSync. Can anyone tell me how I could recreate a shortcut .lnk to ActiveSync on Windows Mobile 6.5? Thanks in advance!
Old 09-28-2009, 08:34 AM
braxx

I D/L Mattsm 6.5 SPRINT 23053
So I assume it has the Sprint carrier info. I' was able to make and receive calls BUT as some already mentioned about data.
I also lost data ( Vision Data ) kept getting a "Data Provisioning error: 1012"
I finally had to flash back to the stock 6.1 rom.
Maybe I'll try it again when I have more time to dink with it.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:55 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Carrier: Sprint

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by braxx View Post
I D/L Mattsm 6.5 SPRINT 23053
So I assume it has the Sprint carrier info. I' was able to make and receive calls BUT as some already mentioned about data.
I also lost data ( Vision Data ) kept getting a "Data Provisioning error: 1012"
I finally had to flash back to the stock 6.1 rom.
Maybe I'll try it again when I have more time to dink with it.

This is the correct fix for that issue. Flash back to stock then back to the custom rom. While you are in stock rom open IE and make sure you get data connection and then flash back.

Old 09-29-2009, 09:16 AM
braxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
This is the correct fix for that issue. Flash back to stock then back to the custom rom. While you are in stock rom open IE and make sure you get data connection and then flash back.
Ahhh... thank you for posting. Now I just need to flash back to your rom. I loved your rom BUT I get weird when I can't get my emails or internet. I was like a crack head with out crack. I couldn't wait more than an hour with out my data connection.
I'm ready to try it again!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan