PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 02:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

auxny is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quick HTC Mogul question!

Hey guys! I have 2 quick questions for you,

I recently got my hands on a HTC Mogul for Sprint, and I wanted to install a quicker rom on it then the factory default. I prefer it to be fast, and still have full functionality (and youtube functionality if possible) The reason I'm comming to you guys is because I've used the search function several times and their are too many choices, and their is no exact rating on the speed difference from the default, plus some of the roms are made for different phones. I'm asking this question from your point of view! I want to know what you guys prefer for speed and functionality.

And second question is, any of you guys have a guide that will tell me how i can restore my htc mogul back to default factory rom just in case?
Once again I've used search, but i'm looking at it from your point of view!
thanks guys
Old 08-11-2009, 02:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 7380
Carrier: sprint rated #1

beefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to beefcakeb0 Send a message via Yahoo to beefcakeb0
Re: Quick HTC Mogul question!

you will want to unlock first, then flash

go to the titan upgrades forum, where this should be posted, and study the links in the thread titled " where are all the stickies? in here!!" mainly the upgrading guide that says please read first....

after unlocking, and picking a rom you proceed to flash...

if you wish to return to stock you should study the "a collection of STOCK ROMs for the titan" and the "revert the 6800 to stock"

hope this helps.... as for the fast and reliable rom dcds is great so i hear
Old 08-11-2009, 02:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 7380
Carrier: sprint rated #1

beefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to beefcakeb0 Send a message via Yahoo to beefcakeb0

also when doing ANY flashing, you will want to use a cdma titan unlocker only, along with only a titan rom, and if you wish to revert back to stock only use a titan stock rom, and if you wish to return it to sprint for repairs of replacements, you must relock it using only a titan relocker

in short, you said there are soo many phones, and you need to only use the titan, or whichever phone you have at the time, rom related items.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the Mogul Forum.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan