PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2007, 01:08 AM
Lurker

sntmods is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
2100mah battery!

Is this something that will work with the mogul? It just seems to come with a black backplate, thats all thats different.

http://www.amazon.com/UTStarcomm-210...101955&sr=1-10

-Dan
Old 08-26-2007, 01:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP12PREDIAMONDMOMENTEVO
Carrier: anyone

veronicamays is becoming a great contributor
Why would you pay 70.00 for that when if you call telesales you can get it for 50.00, but yes that is the extended battery for the mogul.
Old 08-26-2007, 03:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Kasracer is a n00b
I just recently ordered a 2100mAh battery for my Mogul (I believe that's the exact same one)

I should get it next week along with a dock
Old 08-26-2007, 07:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus 128gb
Carrier: AT&T

jtrag is keeping up the good workjtrag is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jtrag Send a message via MSN to jtrag Send a message via Yahoo to jtrag Send a message via Skype™ to jtrag
I can't wait till they come out with a 2100 mAh battery that fits the stock case. I don't want to make the phone bigger for just a little extra battery power. The stock battery usually last's me all day with Moderate to heavy use anyway. I just charge it at night and by the end of the day it's usually never under 40% charge. I text all day, surf the web, play games and watch movies on my phone. The stock battery isn't that bad but a 2100 mAh would definitely be nice if it would fit in the stock casing.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:23 AM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
There is a 1800 mAh that is stock size and a 3600 mAh that requires a custom cover, but I haven't heard of anyone using either yet on a 6800. However, this thread http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/ppc-6...irmed-fit.html over at pdaphonehome has a user who put a battery made for a HTC 3600 in his Mogul, so the batteries below might work.

XDA Forum Discussion of 1800 and 3600 mAh batteries with links
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=298273

Old 08-26-2007, 10:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

Shaska is just getting started
So far my mogul has had 100x better battery life then my 6700... I can stream internet radio all day over Wi-Fi and it only drops to 80% if that... Just don't see a need for any extended batteries.

The phone handles power consumption SO much better then its older brother...
Old 08-26-2007, 11:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: ToucH

ScandaLex is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ScandaLex Send a message via Yahoo to ScandaLex
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtrageser
I can't wait till they come out with a 2100 mAh battery that fits the stock case. I don't want to make the phone bigger for just a little extra battery power. The stock battery usually last's me all day with Moderate to heavy use anyway. I just charge it at night and by the end of the day it's usually never under 40% charge. I text all day, surf the web, play games and watch movies on my phone. The stock battery isn't that bad but a 2100 mAh would definitely be nice if it would fit in the stock casing.
I have been saying this about an extended stock size battery since I got my Mogul. There is no way I want another battery like I have for the 6700; which was already huge.

I love the size and feel of the Mogul and want to keep that same size.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: ToucH

ScandaLex is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ScandaLex Send a message via Yahoo to ScandaLex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaska
So far my mogul has had 100x better battery life then my 6700... I can stream internet radio all day over Wi-Fi and it only drops to 80% if that... Just don't see a need for any extended batteries.

The phone handles power consumption SO much better then its older brother...
Hey Shaska, you may not see a need for an extended battery, but I'm sure you've read enough post in which many of us have what borders on ing battery performance and cannot make it through an entire day, or at the very least 5 hours before we're done to 10-20% and have to recharge.

Out the box, my battery was not impressive. The downside was no Sprint stores even having batteries or accessories for that matter; or no supplies of the Mogul to even exchange it with.

I don't want another stock battery, or spare, if you will. I just want one that last me all day long; especially when I am not streaming or surfing. Most of my time consist of me being at work. For all intent and purposes, when I need internet, I am either at my home / work computer. When I do use the Mogul to surf, each time may be for 1/2 hr at best.

During times of limited or basic usage, I find that the excessive battery decrease is not acceptable. None of us with this poor performance should be happy about it.

I am not one of the many that rec'd discounts on the purchase of the Mogul. I paid full price for mine (but thats another topic) so I want it to perform like the $600 it was meant too.

As an early adopter of any device, some of us will experience problems that others may never encounter at all; thats the nature of the beast.

Dont get me wrong, I'm happy that your battery performs so well that you dont see a need for an extended battery, I on the other hand see a need.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan