PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

chuckstar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need the "simple version"!

I received my replacement HTC 6800 in the mail. Now I'm ready to transfer my contacts/information to the new phone. I've tried to sync the old phone and then sync the new phone but nothing transfers. I can't bluetooth between the phones because I only have one battery. Please help!

p.s. Any way to transfer or save all my text messages from my old phone?

Thanks a LOT!!
Old 07-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Need the "simple version"!

pimbackup
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

ayato is keeping up the good workayato is keeping up the good workayato is keeping up the good work

+1 Thats what I use. You can even transfer your call logs.
Radio: 3.42.50
SPL: nueSPL-2.47
Old 07-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Same here. You can also use the MyPhone service from Microsoft, but I'd prefer to have it all in hand whenever possible.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:51 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Can't you save stuff to your storage card on your old device and then take it out and put it in the new one and put stuff where it needs to go?
Seems like that would work.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Can't you save stuff to your storage card on your old device and then take it out and put it in the new one and put stuff where it needs to go?
Seems like that would work.
That's what we've been recommending. You do that with PIMBackUp.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan