PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 04:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: sprint

wmatos24 is keeping up the good workwmatos24 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Fix Mogul Internet Sharing wm6.1

If you upgrade your mogul from wm.6.0 to 6.1 and now you receive a error when you try to use your phones as a modem.... here is what you need (this will fix the problem)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Internet Sharing FIX.zip (1.5 KB, 1058 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

frazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Fix Mogul Internet Sharing wm6.1

This issue has been covered a zillion times...

And I don't get it... It is very simple... Just delete one key from the registry and edit one more and the problem is all solved...
Old 09-25-2008, 05:08 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

yes, but this fix uses teh cabs
Old 09-26-2008, 10:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc6700
Carrier: sprint

johnq is keeping up the good workjohnq is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to johnq

istill have problem every 2 mint iget disconnect even after the cab file . the only thing you need is pdanet ..its cost about 30 bucks ,belive me you will love it ...,
Old 07-05-2009, 11:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

daxmaestro is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to daxmaestro

I know this is a bit late,

Just in case anyone runs into the same problem I had. (Internet Sharing disconnects within minutes on windows mobile (2 - 30).. If you can actually get on the internet, and then it disconnects, the problem is more likely to be your pc. I put this here, because I had read some posts where people had the same problem, but no one really came up with a good solution. So after frantically searching google and reading about a zillion forums to find the answer, I realized that my task bar would freeze whenever I got disconnected. So I ran a search on task bar freezing (and boy did that come up with a lot of different scenarios).. So thinking it might have something to do with the task bar, I went into Network places on the PC, and selected the Local Area Connection that was my phone, went to properties, and un-selected "show icon in notification area when connected", and voila! that worked. I was on for about 2 hours.. then it crapped out again. So I saved all of my work, and did a fresh install of XP (I chose the option to not Format - just to re-install the existing XP files)... Once that was complete, I no longer have the disconnect problem. You may not have to re-install XP like I did, but it sure beats trying out different scenarios to see which one is the culprit. But you could check spyware, viruses, etc.. Sometimes your antivirus program or spyware program may see a needed system file as a threat, and that could be it. Like I said, could be a number of things, but the problem lies within your pc.
Hope this helps someone,
Dave

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan