PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 04:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: U.S. Cellular

treeboy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Weatherpanel and GPSToday on 6.5

Doing a couple of days of flashing and searching I was wondering if anyone can get weatherpanel (commuter) and GPSToday on the default 6.5 today screen. I've seen some similar today's out there but no real info on how. Any leads? I flashed bbsandkm's 5.2.23001.
PPC 6800, TPII
Westport, CA
Old 07-02-2009, 08:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good workjumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good work
Re: Weatherpanel and GPSToday on 6.5

Couldn't you use ultimate launch and set up each with their own screen?
Old 07-02-2009, 08:54 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

use secondtoday,its free.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep

In order for a program with a Today Screen (6.1) plugin to work, the author needs to do some serious rewriting for Titanium. You can certainly ask the authors if they are working on this in their respective threads/forums.

There are alternative weather programs out there (notably Showaco's program), but I don't know of any GPS tools.
Old 07-05-2009, 05:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: U.S. Cellular
Threadstarter

treeboy is a n00b

Thanks guys for the replies. Sorry for the delayed response but when I got home with my new Rom I realized it didn't have ICS. As my cell phone is my internet connection I've been a little preoccupied trying to deal with this but to no avail. Does anyone know where I can get [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']ipnat.exe or Inernet Sharing[/FONT]. As I use WMWIFIRouter I don't think I need Internet Sharing but please correct me if I'm wrong. Back to the original subject, I played around with second today but wasn't really digging it and I couldn't get showaco's to update. So, yea I was afraid of the software rewrite deal to get aps on the default today screen. Oh well we'll keep at her and thanks for any help with this stuff.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan