PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 04:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom VS750Z v5.06
Carrier: Verizon

SrgWallopy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ahhhh fu***&

I think i briked my phone?
I unlocked it. worked fine.
Flashed it. Flashed fine.
Booted it. FROOZE.
It shows the carrier then it freezes at the first loading screen.
I'm using windows 6.5 21501.
Any clue to what happend?

Fudge.. i think the radio needed to be updated. didn't check that. running 1.64 Any clue how to get out of this?
Old 07-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: ahhhh fu***&

Put a radio nbh on the sd card and put it in bootloader and flash away
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-02-2009, 04:40 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

How do i get to bootloader? And what radio do i use are they all the same and work with all carriers? or how does that work out?
Old 07-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Mr. Chevy

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

You need to read man. You shouldnt have flashed yet if you coulnt answer those questions by now. You need any radio over 3.XXX And you can search to find out how to format the .nbh and put the phone in bootloader.
Old 07-02-2009, 04:52 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

I have been. reading alot.. i have around 20 pages open. and i still can't find crap... I don't get how the radio is below a 3.XXX because it was a 3.XXX when i flashed this same rom on here last week. That's why i'm stuck. I double checked the radio and everything. everything was the same but the radio somehow went to a 1.47. So that's why i'm confused as h3ll. this is irritating me like a mofo.

All that i do when i have it on an SD card is hold the 2 buttons and press reset with the SD card in it. and i just click R for yes? and it will flash what i have?

Last edited by SrgWallopy; 07-02-2009 at 04:55 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Mr. Chevy

Yes put radio .nbh on card. Enter bootloader and follow prompts to update CDMA is what it will say.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:12 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
Yes put radio .nbh on card. Enter bootloader and follow prompts to update CDMA is what it will say.
The .nbh name should be like TITAIMG.NBH right? What buttons do i push for boot loader the camera and power right? + reset? Becaues the boot loader isn't working so now what should i do?
Old 07-02-2009, 05:23 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Well the power button is broken. My friend called me on his other phone and told me that. -_- So. Case closed on why it's not working. haha. thanks.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:30 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

If i get the power button working and it still doesn't go to the boot loader. Then what do i do? am i fudged?
Old 07-02-2009, 11:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You can flash without manually entering bootloader by using your computer with a USB cable. To update your radio, visit the HTC website, and download either the latest ROM from your carrier, or the latest Alltel ROM (for the most up to date radio 0 3.42.50). Run the utility on your PC and it will update your radio. If you use another carrier's ROM, DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN AFTER YOU FLASH TO ALIGN SCREEN OR YOU WILL MESS UP YOUR PHONE.

Your phone will be locked again, so you will need to run either Olipro 2.4 or nueSPL to re-unlock.

You can use the RUU that comes with the stock ROM from above to flash a custom ROM by replacing the RUU_Signed.nbh with the ROM of your choice.

This is all in the guides with complete instructions.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan