PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2007, 10:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Chillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Matrix Clok Icon Set 4 HTC HomePlugin(w Green Touch Icons)

Sup guys been working this on and off for few days and finally done. A matrix Icon set to replace the standard ones that come with the HTC home plugin. This set basically replaces the standard white clock icons as well as the icons for home,contacts,weather,music and also the 3 above those just mentioned Email-Text messages-Missed Calls.

Its pretty simple all you need to do is disable the HTC home pluggin in order to overwrite the files then just copy the attached icon set to the \HTCHome directory and tap/click yes to overwrite, then your done. I am also going to include the wallpaper used and the Green Touch Icon set for the launcher(cant remember where col gave me link to green touch set).

At a later date I will make a matrix startup animation for this set(After I am done making one for someone thats been waiting on me few days patiently.. sorry for lagging and thx for the help on other ppc related questions)

On a side note the progress bar that you see in music tab(see screenie below) is semi-animated although its really hard to see due to the size of the bar. If you guys don't like it I will gladly upload another one that is a solid color . Hope you guys like

Also if there is any of you that can let me know How I can change the color in the music tab so I can set it to what ever color I would really appreciate it. Comments and Suggestions also appreciated

Screenies below

Attached Files
File Type: zip wamus_matrix_icon_set_965.zip (485.0 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-14-2007, 04:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

blazin-asian is keeping up the good workblazin-asian is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to blazin-asian
very nice!

any other themes coming soon? =D
Old 08-14-2007, 06:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Chillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuff
hmm dunno I am working on a startup gif atm ..but would be open to suggestions hehe
Old 08-20-2007, 06:37 PM
Lurker

nicholas_burch is a n00b
I dont understand how to put this matrix onto my phone please xplain how to i am a mogul dummy
Old 08-20-2007, 09:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Its all in first post.. you need htc home pluggin to get it to work.

If u dont have it u can find it here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=311225

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan