PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 10:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6800
Carrier: sprint

cholder90 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
how to clear the esn

ok so one of my family members gave me their sprint mogul and i guess they havent paid their bill and i dont want to do it. so is there anyway i can clear the esn and put it on my account without paying the bill?
Old 06-06-2009, 11:06 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: how to clear the esn

this is a good first post.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

that's cloning which is a no go on this site. welcome to the battlefield though.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:14 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
that's cloning which is a no go on this site. welcome to the battlefield though.
i was getting to the no no part but im on ppc and got a phone call and you finished it by the time i hung up. lol always a good start to ask about cloning and screwing sprint, nice.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:24 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

they logged off real quick lol!
Old 06-06-2009, 02:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i understand that what he is doing is wrong but what about my situation. now its not important its just a thought and ive seen this argued about back and forth whether it should be made legal or not. i have an HTC TP and i have the HTC TOUCH. it would be awesome to be able to use both phones on the same number lol...

but i completely agree with yall...

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
Old 06-06-2009, 03:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6800
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

cholder90 is a n00b

**** well i had no clue haha. they just gave me this pretty cool phone and wanted to know if i could use it somehow but nvm i guess. haha sorry
Old 06-06-2009, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

LittleBreezes is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to LittleBreezes

This whole thread brings up a question that has been burning in my mind for some time. If you look at EBay you see a slew of "bad ESN" phones. That itself is not suprising. What is suprising is the prices they sell for. Why the heck do these things sell for such high prices if they are essentially useless?
Old 06-06-2009, 08:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I say leave the phone near your couch and use WiFi to turn it into a nice and easy web browser. It's still handy, even if you can't use the phone aspect.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBreezes View Post
This whole thread brings up a question that has been burning in my mind for some time. If you look at EBay you see a slew of "bad ESN" phones. That itself is not suprising. What is suprising is the prices they sell for. Why the heck do these things sell for such high prices if they are essentially useless?
Because someone knows that other people will pay a boatload of cash for useless crap....isn't that why garage sales are so popular?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan