PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 01:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Htc 6800
Carrier: Alltel

Selltech is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Selltech
"New" phone sent to me without asking for one.

Heres the deal. Awhile back my 6800 hard buttons stopped working so I took it in and the Nice alltel people made a call to the people they call and I then received a Referbed one. After transfering all my stuff over to my other phone I sent it back. That was about 2 months ago. Well today I went to the mail box and had an alltel box in there. After opining it I realized that it was a referbed 6800. At first I paniced thnking that I forgot to put the sticker over the box the first time, leaving the box to bounce around in the mail for ever and then return to me. then I looked at my txts and saw they txted me saying they got the first one..... So why did I get another on. The only thing about the new one I just got, is that the hard buttons dont work like my old one. SO.... Um.... what should I do???? to bad Esn clone'n is illegal. I think some one got there wires crossed!
Old 06-07-2009, 11:48 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

furrycnorm is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to furrycnorm
Re: "New" phone sent to me without asking for one.

That's funny. What an amazing world we would be in if we all just received random titan's in the mail! It is broken nonetheless, but you could throw it up on eBay and make $75 to $100 for it!
Old 06-07-2009, 12:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro
Carrier: Alltel

crashelite is a n00b

i would wait first to see if they charge you for it or call them up and ask if they received your phone (just dont mention they sent you another one) but ESN clone is a touchy ground because its not illegal but it is at the same time... if you ESN clone to a phone that is no longer functioning/destroyed is it really cloaning anymore... its more of ESN replacement
Old 06-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

sounds like they sent you the previous one you had. (broken hard buttons) i would call in and ask about it. maybe they found water damage or something because if they do they return the one you had and ask for the newER on back.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan