PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Lurker

sporty18 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Constant Freezing DCD 3.2.6 Verizon

My phone was fine for a while, although I noticed that the time that it took to load my today screen after a reboot was extremely prolonged after time. I did a hard reset today and backed all my files up with spm back up or sbp? Anyway as I loaded the backup file executable, I noticed when it loaded system files that I saved from my p***** phone my phone froze. So I went back and loaded all the files except system and it has been working fine and loading a lot faster, but the freezing still happens. I will list the times I have noticed when it will frequently freeze on me:
When I get a call it will just keep vibrating then I will have to soft reset
When I get in and out of MMS or finish a text
Sometimes my screen won't even turn back on after I didn't it after a day of paintball.
I use Radio rom 3.42.50

Also, this freezing awkwardly began to occur when I started having long conversations with this chick on the phone. Maybe it is a battery problem? If so, if any of you would be kind to get me the stock rom and or dcd 3.2.6 if i need to reinstall anything. I also used the usb unlocking cab not the memory card one, I will even offer money. This is very irritating because this is my business phone and the soft resets lose the last calls and texts I receive. Most of them are very important which is why this sucks so bad, excuse if this is long but many people do not provide sufficient info to troubleshoot to problem.

Thank you guys once again.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:18 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

sporty18 is a n00b
Re: Constant Freezing DCD 3.2.6 Verizon

Just installed 21501 by Tplane and got a freeze already. Is there any possible way the issue may be the battery.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:53 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Do reflash and/or hard reset. Maybe don't install the back because something in the backup may be the cause. It is not the battery causing freezes.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

sporty18 is a n00b

Just installed new 6.5 its working better but still freezes. It happens either when I get a text or a call or while Im in the act of opening a text or closing the text.

Seems like the phone is fubared? What other suggestions are there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan