PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: titan

esoteric81 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have the wm 6.1 youtube hack

This really pissed me off when I upgraded to wm 6.1. I could no longer play youtube videos directly from youtube so after some researching and arguing with Sprint my service carrier and a lot or other B.S. I finally figured out to make it work. All you need for the new software to work is an older version of TCPMP and the flashvideobundle I am sure we all have or have had. The name of the new cab file is "TCPMP-0.72RC1-ARM-PPC-recomp-01.CAB". I just did this today and I am now able to enjoy all those wasted hours of youtube once more. I really hope this helps you out guys. I also know this works for the HTC Touch and the HTC Diamond any other phones I cant say for sure. I hope this is useful and this was also my first post here so I hope I helped someone out.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titan

Silver050 is a n00b
Re: I have the wm 6.1 youtube hack

im use skyfire witch show all images like a deskcomputer and plays all videos on the page fast and pretty sick http://www.skyfire.com/

see demo here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uohQf8Cam0A
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

Jef_Leppard is just getting started

so wheres the .cab ?
Old 11-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Here it is for anyone still needing it. This cab got me up and going after the 6.1 upgrade.
Attached Files
File Type: zip TCPMP-Vogue6[1].1.CAB.zip (1.09 MB, 249 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by demonlordoftheround; 11-12-2008 at 06:15 PM.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:18 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Quote:
Originally Posted by esoteric81 View Post
This really pissed me off when I upgraded to wm 6.1. I could no longer play youtube videos directly from youtube so after some researching and arguing with Sprint my service carrier and a lot or other B.S. I finally figured out to make it work. All you need for the new software to work is an older version of TCPMP and the flashvideobundle I am sure we all have or have had. The name of the new cab file is "TCPMP-0.72RC1-ARM-PPC-recomp-01.CAB". I just did this today and I am now able to enjoy all those wasted hours of youtube once more. I really hope this helps you out guys. I also know this works for the HTC Touch and the HTC Diamond any other phones I cant say for sure. I hope this is useful and this was also my first post here so I hope I helped someone out.
I have Kinoma installed... It is simply the best video/audio player I have ever used. It lets you log into YouTube and view your favorite videos and playlists without having to open a web browser..

I like using the Kinoma Free Player. It lets you search and watch YouTube video's straight from the program. It will also let you play all the audio/video files you have on your phone. I think this is the best free program for audio/video in general for the Mogul. Also, if you use Kinoma, you will not have to download a separate program to watch YouTube videos.

This is the link to the direct download.. THIS LINK WILL START THE DOWNLOAD PROCESS so be warned.

http://kinoma.com/freeplay/download/

And this is the the site that gives you details about the program

http://kinoma.com/play/

Also, welcome to PPCGEEKS Eso!!
Old 11-12-2008, 06:26 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

This is old. It's not an original hack. I have used this forever. Maybe two years or so...

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc6800
Carrier: Alltel

brettokok is just getting started

weird... I have a standard Alltel 6.1 ppc6800 and it plays youtube videos on windows media player... I click watch video from internet explorer and it opens wmp and plays the video fullscreen.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:38 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
This is old. It's not an original hack. I have used this forever. Maybe two years or so...
+1 i thought this was a joke.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

pretty_ricky302 is a n00b

Get skyfire. Plays everything
Old 11-12-2008, 06:47 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Nah...I like Skyfire but it is choppy streaming and I can't watch in Landscape full screen.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan