PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2007, 01:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: Somebody

leepriestenator is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FANTASTIC... Thanks very much tiermann. Another user referenced this app at XDA. I love it.

Cheers
Lee
Old 10-16-2007, 04:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Touche' is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Skype™ to Touche'
Awesome... This program doesn't work for me what-so-ever. It just tells me "Can't Open SlideSoundService", then the program comes up, but doesn't actually effect anything. Nothing I've done has worked. I followed the instructions EXACTLY, so I'm not sure what the problem could be. Oh well...

-Touche'
Old 10-20-2007, 03:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800 Titan (on Sprint) / PPC6700 (Sprint) Apache / Sprint Touch

tiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to tiermann Send a message via Yahoo to tiermann
If you're getting that message, SlideSoundService.exe probably isn't in \Windows. A cab version can be downloaded from my site (http://tiermann.co.nr) which will place everything where it needs to be.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700..6800..touch..diamond..pro
Carrier: sprint

adrian2pm is becoming a great contributor
hi this was working the first day i installed it now i get an error saying to quit or view the error..im using wm6 on my pp6700 sprint. is there anything im doing wrong thanks
Old 10-22-2007, 12:50 AM
VIP Member

tiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
View the error and post it here please.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

delosky is a n00b
Um, I just installed 1.07 and it has locked up my phone upon restart. It's sitting at the green Windows Mobile splash screen and will not go into Windows.

Any advice?
Old 10-26-2007, 02:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: wizard
Carrier: att

batman4us is a n00b
hey guys, Is there any way to solve the sound delay when i slide my mda aka wizard in and out... i tried version 1.06 and 1.07 and i still have delay problems...
Old 10-27-2007, 02:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700..6800..touch..diamond..pro
Carrier: sprint

adrian2pm is becoming a great contributor
im getting unexpected error when i slide my keyboard im runnning wm6 clean no junk....what do you mean by copy exe to /window and copy the folder to wherever i want...this isthe error l" win32exception at system.diagnostics.process.startwithshellexecuteex ()atsystem.diagnostics.process.start(),...etc..... ......"
Old 10-27-2007, 07:24 AM
VIP Member

Try 1.07. There's a self-installing cab file on my site that will set it all up for you.
I'm not sure what all is in the "clean, no junk" rom, but if it doesn't have a proper install of .net CF 2.0 or higher then you will get similar errors.

Last edited by tiermann; 10-27-2007 at 07:26 AM.
Old 10-27-2007, 10:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4

daveedem is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiermann View Post
Try 1.07. There's a self-installing cab file on my site that will set it all up for you.
I'm not sure what all is in the "clean, no junk" rom, but if it doesn't have a proper install of .net CF 2.0 or higher then you will get similar errors.

Give you some info...to help figure this one out.

I have the CNJ ROM installed too. With Lazyboy's iphone theme (WA2 and WAD). I use your dialer skinning app too.

.NET install is ok. My company produces another app for the device and that's working ok with the newer .net framework in the ROM.

Interesting thing with your 1.07 though. It installs with no problems. The slide out sound works. BUt as soon as you close the keyboard... it errors out with the errors cited earlier.

I'm trying to screen cp the error, but the damn thing comes up for a second and then disappears.

Then it seems to stop it from working - even though according to the UI,, slide sound is still running.

EDIT: after it appears to lock up - it also causes a problem with the phone app. I can't get the phone app to open. Had to uninstall slidesound, SR and then I could get back in the phone.

What can I do from here to help? Would it help you to connect remotely to my device and peek around? We can schedule something if you want. I have all sorts of remote and chat tools available through my company.

Lemme know.

Daveedem

Last edited by daveedem; 10-27-2007 at 10:25 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan