PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2009, 08:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: medium speed
Carrier: sprint

darkstar955 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darkstar955
Exclamation contact help

hey i just got a blackberry curve but i dont how to get my contacts from my htc 6800 mougal to my blackberry i tried everything from bluetooth to synin it it will not work can some 1 plz help me
Old 05-11-2009, 07:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: contact help

You you tried syncing everything with Active Sync to your computer with the 6800 and then syncing the BB? And wouldnt this be better in the BB forum where other BB used who have migrate be able to assist more? Nothing wrong with try but I would think you would get better help there personally.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Maybe a Sprint store could do the transfer?
Old 05-12-2009, 11:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Alltel

Bagger is a n00b

check out Dashwire.com it's an online wireless sync system.. it saves all your photos, vids, ringtones, contact info, sms/mms messages etc... and should allow you to switch over from the Titan to your new BB.. Hope it helps
Old 05-12-2009, 12:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok..i have 2 options..1 is ok..the other, honestly is a shot in the dark.

option 1. Install BB desktop sw to pc. then try to export contacts from outlook to BB desktop client, then try to import contacts from BB desktop to new BB.

option 2. Try to sync ur contacts to a yahoo acct and set up a yahoo email acct on BB

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan