PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2008, 10:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Mizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Mizono Send a message via MSN to Mizono
Help!!!!!!!

Ok guys need help. Tried Kaisers Unlocker. showed serial instead of USB. soft. reset and device game back on and worked just fine no issues. I had not located the actual titan unlocker. In prepearation I hard reset the device. BIG mistake on my part. I had read alot of people hard reset prior to unlocking and f;ashing a new ROM. well now all my mogul does is load up like normal. and stop at windows mobile flas hscreen with the error poutlook is not a valid pocket PC application. If i hook the USB in I get cannot execute repllog.exe. I have gotten it a few times after trying a hard reset to get to the screen where it looks like its reloading all the apps. but it sits at the initial CAB file then closes out and resets. then im back to square one. Please help guys. Ive tried the method with the bootloader program and USB wont even recognize it so I get a error there. is there anything regardless of phone status that can force the ROM? I have the sprint ROM installer. Thx in advance guys.

****UPDATE****** Ok guys got it fixed. found out how to get it into boot loader mode. then reflased the ROM back. thank god for sites like these.

Last edited by Mizono; 01-23-2008 at 10:48 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan