PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 10:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: ppc6700 & 6800/ Touch Pro/ now Htc Incredible
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

charleskincade is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WMWIFIROUTER 1.35 cab needed

Can someone please post a CAB for wmwifirouter 1.35 and not the trial version...thanks from a very frustrated geeker
Old 05-03-2009, 01:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: WMWIFIROUTER 1.35 cab needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by charleskincade View Post
Can someone please post a CAB for wmwifirouter 1.35 and not the trial version...thanks from a very frustrated geeker
Sooooo....you're looking for warez?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=68

That software is available for a free trial. You have to pay for the full version.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

initially I had wmwifirouter 1.25 but for some reason or another it stopped working and would freeze. I need wmwifirouter in either the 1.30 or 1.35 NON-TRIAL VERSION. Is there a cab for either one?
Old 05-03-2009, 09:55 AM
ONE GIANT LEAP 4 MANKIND
Pocket PC: VERIZON DROID 1.2GHz BB.8
Carrier: Verizon

bbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

ok i dont think you get it.
download trial version then pay to get full version. so simple.
you are trying to skip a step. good luck
Old 05-03-2009, 10:27 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

you will have a better chance with Google....warez & ppcgeeks dont mix well...u wont find it here because its against the rules & nobody wants to get banned...so google away

& if u already paid for it then the upgrade should be free try there site & contact them

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 05-04-2009, 07:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

thanks for the help but maybe i'm being understood; I'm not looking for warez or etc., there used to be wmwifirouter cabs here that worked and didn't expire,at least to my knowledge they didn't. I last used the 1.25 version from here but suddenly it froze. I'm just looking to find the cab for wmwifirouter without having to go the site and dl the trial because when i did it told me that my trial key was expired and I just wanted to use the cab and not purchase it. Even version .91 used to work but I can't find the older versions here through my search. Can someone help me find the cabs of the previous versions or a working cab of the 1.30 or 1.35?
Old 05-04-2009, 07:54 AM
mmmm Freebirds
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (X2)
Carrier: Sprint

Darkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIP

I believe that .91 was the last free version. Every version after that has a trial period, but after that it will not work. There is no trial version after .91 that wont expire

.91 is posted here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...49&postcount=8

Good things don't end in 'eum,' they end in 'mania'...or 'teria'
Easily switch between TouchFlo and Mobile Shell
If you like my work feel free to
Old 05-04-2009, 07:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by charleskincade View Post
thanks for the help but maybe i'm being understood; I'm not looking for warez or etc., there used to be wmwifirouter cabs here that worked and didn't expire,at least to my knowledge they didn't. I last used the 1.25 version from here but suddenly it froze. I'm just looking to find the cab for wmwifirouter without having to go the site and dl the trial because when i did it told me that my trial key was expired and I just wanted to use the cab and not purchase it. Even version .91 used to work but I can't find the older versions here through my search. Can someone help me find the cabs of the previous versions or a working cab of the 1.30 or 1.35?
uhh sure, check your pm in about 5 min

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan