PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 12:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

Gulanowski is keeping up the good workGulanowski is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Watch live sports

I'm sure this has come up before, but is there any method/app/site where I'm gonna be able to watch live MLB games? Obviously different networks broadcast different games (FOX, ESPN etc.) , but I'm thinking that there's got to be a way to watch these games live on my phone. I know of MobiTV and I did try out their free 3 day thing a few months ago but I don't recall if it had what I'm looking for.

Gotta be a sports fanatic here who'll know
Old 04-27-2009, 01:19 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Watch live sports

maybe justintv.com, not sure though. just save your cash and get slingbox, thats the best bang for your buck.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff

Go to atdhe.net with skyfire. thats how i watch my pens games. I had that same exact question 2 months ago
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:27 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

your pens? there my pens but ill share. lol
Old 04-27-2009, 01:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff

ok our pens who by the way are going to win the cup this year
Old 04-27-2009, 03:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
maybe justintv.com, not sure though. just save your cash and get slingbox, thats the best bang for your buck.
Darren,

I've heard of this slingbox, sounds intriging. I've looked at their prices and it looks like its $180 for the box and another $30 for the mobl player, so $210 altogether. do you actually have one, could you comment on how it works exactly? Sounds similar to the cgi proxies friends and I used in high school to bypass the firewalls.

EDIT: This slingbox sounds alot like a tv tuner that distributes the signal online. I have a TV tuner on one of my computers. Is there any software available that will distribute the signal online, as well as a player that can receive that signal and play it on another computer and WM6 device?

Last edited by Gulanowski; 04-27-2009 at 05:36 PM.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by racemepls View Post
Go to atdhe.net with skyfire. thats how i watch my pens games. I had that same exact question 2 months ago
Fantastic! Works well on my laptop. However, is there a way to watch the streams on a standalone player (Windows Media mobile, TCPMP etc.) instead of using a browser like skyfire?
Old 04-27-2009, 09:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

snowman8 is a n00b

There is a piece of free software called Orb that works with most tv tuners. You can download the software for free at www.orb.com
Old 04-27-2009, 09:11 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

devils keep getting ripped by the refs in carolina!

Old 04-27-2009, 09:12 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulanowski View Post
Darren,

I've heard of this slingbox, sounds intriging. I've looked at their prices and it looks like its $180 for the box and another $30 for the mobl player, so $210 altogether. do you actually have one, could you comment on how it works exactly? Sounds similar to the cgi proxies friends and I used in high school to bypass the firewalls.

EDIT: This slingbox sounds alot like a tv tuner that distributes the signal online. I have a TV tuner on one of my computers. Is there any software available that will distribute the signal online, as well as a player that can receive that signal and play it on another computer and WM6 device?
sling is worth every penny. whatever your home tv gets, your tp gets. i have dish hd sat. and watch tons of tv on my pro at work or if a sports game is on that the bar dont have ill watch it on tp. i can let you use my username ect to watch on pc to try it. im using it alot now with all the hockey playoffs but ill pm you some info.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan