PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2008, 09:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6850 Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

j77drummer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red face Rom Splash Removal

I am having trouble finding information on removing a boot splash i dont mind if i have to re flash or anything i just want it to boot without a ppckitchen splash and just my verizon splash.

I am using
xv6800
dcd 3.2.6 ROM
3.42.50 Radio

Thanks in advance for any help
Old 09-30-2008, 09:09 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: Rom Splash Removal

which one are you talking about? if it's the last one, you can change it easy. just get a pic of the one you want and rename it to welcomehead.96.png and drop into windows and replace old one

Old 09-30-2008, 09:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

You can change it but you cannot remove it without replacing it with something. Flashing will also resolve this for you. You can download the Bootsplash Tools to change it.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

How can i just change it to my verizon one that is already on there i dont mind it
Old 09-30-2008, 09:41 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

aww no love for me? that's cool
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

aww no love for me? that's cool

You to I was just looking for the Rom boot splash i probably should have been more specific thanks for the help tho
Old 09-30-2008, 12:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j77drummer View Post
I am having trouble finding information on removing a boot splash i dont mind if i have to re flash or anything i just want it to boot without a ppckitchen splash and just my verizon splash.

I am using
xv6800
dcd 3.2.6 ROM
3.42.50 Radio

Thanks in advance for any help
Attached are the the bootsplash NBH files, the original VZW splash screen in BMP format so you can add it to whatever kitchen you use and a call Black BZW splash screen I extracted form the black VZW Start Up animation.

I googled the images and found the Boot SPlash Kitchen over at XDA. Here is a link. http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...splashTutorial

The whole thing took me less than 2 minutes once I had the images I wanted to use.

Good luck and let me know what issues you may have.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Attached are the the bootsplash NBH files, the original VZW splash screen in BMP format so you can add it to whatever kitchen you use and a call Black BZW splash screen I extracted form the black VZW Start Up animation.

I googled the images and found the Boot SPlash Kitchen over at XDA. Here is a link. http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...splashTutorial

The whole thing took me less than 2 minutes once I had the images I wanted to use.

Try again. This time the attachments may make it?
Attached Files
File Type: zip VZW.zip (5.4 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip TITAIMG.zip (9.6 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post

I havent been able to find the bootsplash NBH.
Thanks
Old 09-30-2008, 12:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

scrosler They are there now Thanks for the help ill give it a shot

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan