PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Confirmed-Verizon has no Titans (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=66346)

Rangerdave 04-25-2009 01:49 AM

Confirmed-Verizon has no Titans

I just went throught the changeout and Verizon does not have any more titans to send out, well they will have 1 with mine I'm sending back. I was with 2 techs and they both could not find a "stock" replacement to give me with mine. Although I pushed since this is my 4th changed out, neither tech could find a Titan. So I get the touch Pro.

Heads up-Pound them hard..! :headbang:

RD

vossco32 04-25-2009 10:22 AM

Re: Confirmed-Verizon has no Titans

Was this through Verizon or through the Insurance?

Aaron

usapetersen 04-25-2009 11:43 AM

On April 22 i called verizon to get a replacement titan, they looked at one of their factory locations and were all out of replacement titans. They looked at a second location and found only one replacement titan. Unfortunately, they sent me that. It should be coming today. If it has another white spot i will probably end up sending it back, hopefully i will get a TP.

vossco32 04-25-2009 01:39 PM

I just called and they are sending me another Titan.

Rangerdave 04-25-2009 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vossco32 (Post 875656)
Was this through Verizon or through the Insurance?

Aaron

Through verizon.

RD

mkohn 04-25-2009 04:10 PM

xv6800 has a white spot and the left directional button doesnt work anymore...I went into vzw store to exchange (reverted back to stock first, and hoping for a touch pro). They had no 6800s in store but would order the 6800 as a replacement, they would not upgrade me..i declined. called asurion for an insurance claim hoping for a touch pro replacement, they had stock on xv6800s too, i cancelled the claim. called vzw back yesterday for a replacement, again hoping for a touch pro. THey have stock in xv6800s and are sending that as replacement. should have Monday...When I called vzw for the replacement, the tech "questioned" the problems if they were related to my recent "hard reset and phone not being able to authenticate"...

Spr0ckEt 04-25-2009 09:58 PM

I can tell you, depending on your location and the time you call, you will get a different call center. Each call center has a warehouse location attatched to it. If the warehouse is out, they will call a local store, local store is out, they will argue with you until you convince them you need a TP. I am on Titan #4, and plan to be returning that one shortly. Hopefully they won't have any of YOUR old ones that are effed up. lol

Dr.8820 04-25-2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spr0ckEt (Post 876886)
Hopefully they won't have any of YOUR old ones that are effed up. lol

that's pretty funny lol!

jamey_fields 04-26-2009 06:20 PM

This is good news...I may have an accident...with my phone to get the new touch pro...

Spr0ckEt 04-26-2009 07:08 PM

Well, don't get your hopes up. I just got off the phone with VZW. I get another Titan. :(

And, for the record, I got somebody's effed up one. The IR port was caved in so I ordered yet another... This is the last one. I am going to demand another.