PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   FRIGGEN ORANGE LED!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=6571)

viperboy 07-29-2007 12:51 AM

FRIGGEN ORANGE LED!!

can someone help me out here? i dont know why, but my orange LED keeps flashing and i dont have any missed calls, events, SMS or anything like that. i have memmaid, but i dont want to delete anything that might be important. could it be from the 6-tab HTC home plugin related to that notification bug or something? i'm not really sure. TIA

eb3604 07-29-2007 01:02 AM

its happened to me a few times. For me it's a slower blink then if i have a vm, sms, etc. more of a pulse i guess. Anyway I think it's because its overheating. Whenever it happens to me, when I pick up my phone, its hotter than usual. idk what else it could be. although its nice to see someone else with the problem. well not nice. but to not be alone makes me feel better.

viperboy 07-29-2007 01:03 AM

the phone is not hot at all. i also did a soft reset and it nothing changed. im thinking its a program that i installed but i'm really not sure.

1999TL 07-29-2007 01:38 AM

that drove me crazy also. I gave up because it just does not go away. I just soft reset right away. Actually, with the 6700 and the 6800 I was always resetting

B18DelSolT 07-29-2007 06:38 AM

Yeah i also have the same problem to, only happends when im charging though. Ive never had that problem when im not charging the phone.

Cicatrize 07-29-2007 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B18DelSolT
Yeah i also have the same problem to, only happends when im charging though. Ive never had that problem when im not charging the phone.

It's supposed to be orange when you charge. When it's done chargin, it's solid green.

stroths 07-29-2007 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B18DelSolT

Version 3.0 of our LED killer had this problem when charging, but 3.1 fixed it. Not sure if you are using it though.

viperboy 07-29-2007 12:59 PM

i'm not using it. i dont mind that the phone blinks green letting me know that it has service. but right now for example... it was blinking green, i got a text, read it and replied to it. the light still kept flashing orange til i got a new text and then after i read it and replied to it, the orange went away. it's just random. its just like sometimes a notification gets stuck or something.

papped 07-30-2007 02:04 AM

That shouldn't happen, unless one of your programs is causing it, your phone might be a bit defective (as I have never seen that happen on my phone even once).

Would probably be an easy way to get Sprint to send you a new one if you are still in the 30 day exchange warranty.

hetaldp 07-30-2007 02:16 AM

My Telus Moguls

Blue Light is Always On Upgrade to WM6 from Older WM5 but not solved

Rebooted so many times