PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2007, 02:28 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks to gakkon we now have a spl 1.01 dump from a telus device. It would be great for a sprint prerelease (wm5), but i'm not sure how many are out there now.

Thanks for the interest and help.
Old 07-30-2007, 09:59 PM
Lurker

galaxyrunner is a n00b
WM5 something?

Hi, I'm a noob, but I have a HTC P4000 [Telus] running: WM5 5.1.465 (Build 15673.3.3.1)

Apparently I might be able to help. Please advise. What is it that you need and will it hurt my phone? - Yeah stupid question, but gotta ask.

How do I upgrade this thing to WM6? I performed an upgrade from PPC 2002 -> PPC 2003 on my [Telus] Samsung i700 and was 100% successful. Does Telus mind this?

Any help you be appreciated.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apache (PPC6700); Titan (Mogul)

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
galaxyrunner - thanks but we already got what we needed from the Telus device (still need someone running WM5 on a prerelease Sprint device!).

As for the the WM6 update yes it's Telus-sanctioned and you can update it yourself very easily--look at the sticky post at the top of this forum for all the info.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:25 PM
Lurker

galaxyrunner is a n00b
luv2chill, you're welcome, I only wish I could have been more helpful. I'll check out the sticky above and do the WM6 upgrade. Thanks!
Old 07-31-2007, 01:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: lg optimus

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
curious... did the WM5 version have the Bluetooth bug and the DirectDraw problems? I'm wondering if they're WM6 related...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan