PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 09:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 3G?
Carrier: Sprint

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
touch flow, touch scroll, not sure what its called anyone have a link. also..

I am looking for an app that alows me to scroll through contacts and other apps with th swip of my finger. does that exist or is it only available for the one contact program?
Old 04-01-2009, 02:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

magicalbluntman is a n00b
Re: touch flow, touch scroll, not sure what its called anyone have a link. also..

Icontact...freewarepocketpc.net has it
Old 04-01-2009, 03:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamonds On My Damn Chain
Carrier: Still With Sprint

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: touch flow, touch scroll, not sure what its called anyone have a link. also..

Try this!

http://www.1800pocketpc.com/2008/03/...ws-mobile.html
Old 04-01-2009, 11:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly04 View Post
Thanks this is what I wanted. I think its dumb just having one app like the iContacts work especialy since the iContacts is a apparently a seperat app that wont open up when you click your contacts. Thats how it seems I havnt dl'ed it to find out. From what I have read it comes acrost that way.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Works great for lots of programs.

Moreover, I relized Sprint gave me a refurbed unit. The screen is somewhat raised on my Mogul. Well I mean the cover to the screen is. It looks as though the cover was forced to fit and not cut down to size properly. Its really not noticable at all. However when I try to finger scrool I have to push down hard on the screen to get the plastic cover to actually touch the screen. No biggy the phone has been working flawlessly.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Blah!!

It froze my phone after a few hours. I hoped it was just a one time thing, but it wasnt. It froze again and I hadnt installed anything any more recently then that so I am figuring this program caused the phone to freeze. Anyway I completly removed it and its been working fine so far. Is their any other apps like this other then the iContacts?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan