PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 03:36 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!
Carrier: Sprint

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
Memory Leak Issue???????

Is the memory leak issue that I heard about on all version of the PPC6800 (Mogul, T-Mobile Wing, VX6800, and the other devices) ?

Has anyone heard of a ROM update to fix this issue? Also I have maybe about 10- 15 programs installed on phone (the Mogul) and it seems like the phone has slowed down alot. I read where someone was saying that they had like 50 programs installed on a Mogul and on a Moto Q, with no problems. Anyone else having slow performance from having to many programs installed?

Thanks as always.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

AFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good workAFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good work
You really know your going to get Flamed with this question... Its one of THE BIGGEST problems on the Mogul on both Sprint & Alltel and has been mentioned 1000 times here in almost every other Mogul thread, if you do a search you'd see MULTIPLE threads on it, but since you don't seem to want to its a big fat YES!
Old 10-03-2007, 04:28 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFAngryWarrior View Post
You really know your going to get Flamed with this question... Its one of THE BIGGEST problems on the Mogul on both Sprint & Alltel and has been mentioned 1000 times here in almost every other Mogul thread, if you do a search you'd see MULTIPLE threads on it, but since you don't seem to want to its a big fat YES!
Everytime I do a search on "Mogul", I get an error message.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan