PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 11:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Tonedabone2196 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs down Mail2Web services

Mail2web gonna no longer be free .....NOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!

I just got a email saying after May 1st, we are all gonna pay! boo-hoo.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPRO2

Quirk is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Quirk
Re: Mail2Web services

well, ****. I've become pretty dependent on mail2web. I wonder how much they are going to be charging.

EDIT: looks like it will be $4.95/month. Time to find another service. I wonder if some of the open source exchange clones allow the same sort of syncing. If not, doesn't google offer it?

Last edited by Quirk; 03-30-2009 at 11:13 AM.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

What exactly do they do? Maybe we can help find comparable software.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HERO
Threadstarter

Tonedabone2196 is just getting started

Mail2web offers free "PUSH" mail to your WM device. Well when May 1st comes along, the service will no longer be free. Get your $5 ready. I'm really bummed about this, my budget is really tight already. It won't break the bank, but looks like I will be without lunch one day per week....lol. Maybe I'll tag this the Mail2web diet!
Old 03-31-2009, 07:45 AM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Well them try Seven.com as they also push mail and I use them for my Hotmail and Gmail accts. You can find it HERE
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hitatchi-G1000(every Good phone)Touch+Treo 800W+(iphone3G)+Diamond+Touch Pro+(PRE)+TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carrier: Had to try the IP3G=Now Sprint for life!!

rell0202 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rell0202 Send a message via MSN to rell0202 Send a message via Yahoo to rell0202

ya I had seven and mail2web i have no problem with seven i really dont care there lose because people are not going to pay $5 a month the are kidding there selves.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6850/6900

Table83 is becoming a great contributor

Don't you guys know that sprint mobile email does free push? I use hotmail. (I know, I know not the greatest, but it pushes faster than even gmail does.) Must admit that I'm really happy with sprints push system, though it's not a perfect system.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:13 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Table83 View Post
Don't you guys know that sprint mobile email does free push? I use hotmail. (I know, I know not the greatest, but it pushes faster than even gmail does.) Must admit that I'm really happy with sprints push system, though it's not a perfect system.
Ok, but here is my question, I use Seven because it pushes ALL my mail to ALL my folders and NOT just the Inbox. See I have many folders and each one is for a particular forum or site or company. That way all my mail is organized and I can find things quickly. So if all it is going to do is push mail to my Inbox because it will not sychronize all my other folders then is it useless to me. Which it is still useless because I dont have Sprint.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:42 AM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

+1 for Seven. I have been using it for about 6 months now and it works great for us.

Old 04-02-2009, 07:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700 and 6800
Carrier: Alltel

gnineorknad is a n00b

I love Mail2Web, I have paid for service for years now!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan