PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2007, 01:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

knives of ice is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What settings are you using with Slingplayer on your 6800?

i had no problems with the 6700 and slingplayer, it worked perfectly. but i keep getting lip sync issues with the 6800. i even updated the codecs for wm9 like some had posted about. i'm getting great speeds averaging around 325kbps or so on evdo. i'm basically just running the default settings though i've tried near everything i can think of. anyone found any settings in slingplayer that work great for them?
Old 07-21-2007, 09:30 AM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
are u making sure ur running slingplayer for wm6? i have had no issues with my slingplayer and the 6800.
Old 07-21-2007, 01:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

DAMBRO24 is a n00b
OMG , MY LIP SYNC ISSUE IS ABSOLUTLET TERIBLE , I DONT EVE USE MY SLING PLAYER ANYMORE, I NEED TO FIND OUT WHY THIS SUCKS. I MEAN REALLY SUCKS , I AM HAPPY I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE
Old 07-21-2007, 02:31 PM
X Communicated User

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
make sure u are running at least slingplayer 1.5
Old 07-21-2007, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

knives of ice is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by pzztgotbagz
are u making sure ur running slingplayer for wm6? i have had no issues with my slingplayer and the 6800.
of course i am using the latest version. what settings are you using in slingplayer?
Old 07-21-2007, 02:52 PM
X Communicated User

and please don't yell we can get ur message without the caps
Old 07-21-2007, 02:54 PM
X Communicated User

I have everything set to stock what connection do u have running ur slingbox at home?
Old 07-21-2007, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

DAMBRO24 is a n00b
I have the stock settings on my phone and i am not yelling , my caps key was stuck . as for the latest version , i am running the wm6 version. any other version does not work. i need this resloved , as i think there might be somthing wrong with my phone , maybe an hardware flaw that they will not take the pone back for.

please someone get back to me if they know anthing .
Old 07-21-2007, 05:54 PM
X Communicated User

i ran slingplayer on old rom and new rom without any problems i think the issue lies with ur slinbox or ur internet connection. also are u an evdo or 1x connection?
Old 07-21-2007, 06:03 PM
Lurker

ThiagoJ is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to ThiagoJ
So sling player mobile works fine on WM6? Good to know.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan