PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2007, 09:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

BustedNuts1 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Nevermind, I found it. It is also not a refurb. So is there anything sprint might can do? Like run a test or something. I think that I just live in a crappy service area.
Old 07-22-2007, 09:59 PM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
If you just have poor reception then Sprint really can't do anything for you. Some people have bought signal repeaters/boosters and gotten some mileage out of them. I don't personally have experience with these, so I can't give you too many details.

Old 07-23-2007, 03:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc mogul
Carrier: sprint

wiinex is a n00b
When I got mine it came from some place that it didn't seem like there's a good signal going through. I called sprint and they changed the area setting of the phone. For some reason the guy that helped me said that the area where the phone was activated and the area where it will be use had some effect on to how the signal will respond. Pretty weird, I dont know if he is just giving me some BS answers but hey it was fine now so Im not complaining anymore. Though after I did the update on the rom it seems to be working much better.

Aggh!! would be really nice though if the "ok" hardware button would actually close an apps, because the apps eats up my ram and even if i close them all from the task manager the free ram didn't even change. I thought the new ROM would have an option for the other 4 buttons at the front of the phone to be changed into different functions. I know its off the topic i just got carried away from there. heheh
Old 07-24-2007, 03:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Nikkirox_1 is just getting started
I am curious. I just did a ##786# to see if mine was a refurb. It is not thankfully. It was first activated on 7/13/2007. My question to the rest of you is what is the version number of your WM OS. Mine is 5.2.1238. I thought this was WM 6.0 so why is the version number less than 6? Forgive me in advance for this silly question but I am curious.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan