PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 05:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc 6800
Carrier: sprint

xxHBKxx is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
speker problem

can some one help me out here my phone when some one call i cant heare them on the but the can heaer me only when i put them on speaker phone then i can heare i dont know what happen can some one help me?
Old 03-17-2009, 02:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 2.3.3
Carrier: Metro pcs

montecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmontecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmontecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: speker problem

have you tried a hard reset?
Old 03-17-2009, 10:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxHBKxx View Post
can some one help me out here my phone when some one call i cant heare them on the but the can heaer me only when i put them on speaker phone then i can heare i dont know what happen can some one help me?
Can we PLEASE get some English, grammar and punctuation lessons here. This post is so far in the illegal zone of sentence structure and grammar it is not even funny.

AND there is not enough information here to even begin to try to answer. There is not any device/ROM/Radio history. No troubleshooting has been done that I can tell. Was the device wet? Did the device get dropped? When did this start? Any pre-symptoms?

Last edited by weedahoe; 03-17-2009 at 10:49 AM.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
Can we PLEASE get some English, grammar and punctuation lessons here. This post is so far in the illegal zone of sentence structure and grammar it is not even funny.
I agree about the need for additional information, but lots of our members come from some pretty distant places and not all are english fluent. Savvie?
Old 03-18-2009, 06:56 AM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
I agree about the need for additional information, but lots of our members come from some pretty distant places and not all are english fluent. Savvie?
I totally agree and Im not trying to be an *** but even other countries use punctuation. Besides, isnt that why we have our location in our profiles like you and I do?
Old 03-18-2009, 01:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I know bro, I know. Anyway back to the question, I think your earpiece speaker is toast. Never have heard of them stop working, then suddenly start working again.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:15 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
I know bro, I know. Anyway back to the question, I think your earpiece speaker is toast. Never have heard of them stop working, then suddenly start working again.
And I would guess the only way to check that would be to tear it apart and check the connections and use a VOM to check it all.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan