PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 10:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

SpecialAgentSicari is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to SpecialAgentSicari
Bluetooth In-Call Volume

Hey guys & girls,

Hows it going? I have been away from the forum for a while (been really busy with work and school). But i digress. Has anyone figured out a way to increase the bluetooth in-call volume? Ive got my headset and my phone both maxed out and its still low, I live in Cali with that Bluetooth law, and I drive arround in a service van all day which is very noisy. It would be great if i could get the volume louder. I have tried different head sets too and they are all the same. I am currently using a Jabra BT8010. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:44 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Bluetooth In-Call Volume

Welcome back special agent. I too struggle with this a bit, I use both the h700 and h 710, and didn't find any tweak that worked to increase the volume. However aftet I got my hand on a jawbone2 , I was no longer in a search for a hack,that thing is super loud, I use about 35% of volume, that is enough for me.Give it a shot.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

SpecialAgentSicari is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to SpecialAgentSicari

I had one of those and it sounded really tinny, so I gave it to my dad. I am convinced that it is the phone. I used to use a Jabta bt350 and my Uncle has the same headset hooked up to a Sanyo phone. And that thing is super loud, I can hear what people are saying with it stuck in his ear. On the other hand I had a really hard time hearing out of mine.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:26 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

You know there was a new release of the jawbone,right? the new one is a bit smaller than teh first one toO. Hopefully you will get some type of resolution. Hey,may be the HTC Pro will work better..lol

http://us.jawbone.com/

Last edited by HBOOT; 09-29-2008 at 05:22 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:03 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I heard you can update the firmware but I have no clue on this and I have searched.

Have you checked nueAudio though?
Old 09-28-2008, 02:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tardis + Sonic Screwdriver
Carrier: Torchwood

The Doctor is keeping up the good workThe Doctor is keeping up the good workThe Doctor is keeping up the good work

I would suggest you take a look at two from Plantronics. The GREATEST headset I have ever used, the 590a (stereo/looks like a normal set of over the ear headphones) sounds amazing durring calls or listening to tunes. May or may not be allowed while driving where you are.
And the Plantronics 925 normal earpiece style(works great with MSvoice command).
Both of these worked and sounded better than the new jawbone I.M.H.O.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:59 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Right but the firmware should work. :\

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan