PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 09:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Slevin is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
No Vistion Services...HELP!!!!!

I was using my phone yesterday with no issues, it was connecting to vision no problem. Since I got my new 6800 I hadn't tried to tether it to my tablet for internet, so I just figured I'd try out the internet sharing to see if it still worked as well as my 6700.

I started the internet sharing, selected SprintPCS (NOT PAM) and hit connect. It displayed check USB cable. I connected the cable to my tablet then it said connected. I was able to browse the internet for a few minutes, about 2. All of a sudden it disconnected. I figured that it worked so I was done testing.

Now I can't connect to my vision anymore on my phone. I get Error 67: username/password error and Error 1012 which is something about vision services. I spent about 3 hours on the phone with sprint yesterday and advanced tech support and the enterprise business support since I use Direct Push. I was given a network trouble ticket number in the end and nothing was resolved.

What happened on the phone: the first lady had me do ##3282# and check my user info. At least I got my MSL out of it. Anyway, I saw that the User Info at this time had the correct info and it had an IP from sprint. The CSR had me do a restore and it asked me to soft reset. That didn't fix the problem, so what she did was remove vision services from my account and re-add them. It would take about 4 hrs. After about 6 hours of waiting, I called back and no one could do anything. The advanced tech could see that my account provisioned the wireless back on, but my phone could still not connect to vision. I checked ##3282# and my user info was all blank. I initiated a IOTA and it failed with Error 67 and 1012. They want me to Hard Reset my phone, but I don't want to do that, I can't see why all of a sudden my vision services are lost!!! And, I don't want to loose the cool glitch I have of hearing callers before I pick up my phone, it's awesome!!!

Anyway, I desperately need anyone's help to see if there is a way I can resolve this issue. Thanks so much.

-Bryan
Old 07-12-2007, 03:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic

JohnnyOnTheSpot is becoming a great contributor
I'm just not having the exact same problem. Any ideas?
Old 07-12-2007, 03:17 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Try this go to start/settings/connections/connections/manage existing connections/ delete phone as a modem than do the IOTA again. Hope this helps
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:13 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
if not i just said the hell with it and hard reset

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan