PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Lurker

R0YB0T is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Get your damn money if you paid $399.99 instead of $288.99

Ok you will have to talk to people who can get things done for you, the cancellation people.

Basically there are two ways to get the additional money off, assuming you are within the 30 day trial period.
1: Either they give you the $111 credit off the phone, or
2: You cancel your account and then you re-order it again through SERO and get the phone for $288.99.

The second option is retarded, and anyone at Sprint with common sense and the authority to do so will tell you the same.

Explain this to them and get your money back, I just did.
Mind you I was on the phone for an hour with regular CS and a Supervisor. The cancellation department took care of the situation, which is pretty ridiculous.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint

Spydc is a n00b
I hear ya.. I was on the phone with sprint cs for over 2 hours at one point trying to get the credit, and I finally did after speaking to someone in account services. Sprint CS is terrible.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: None
Carrier: None

toolz is a n00b
the website at sprint.com says it is 399.99 so a regular customer care rep or supervisor will usually not give anything additional no matter how much common sense or authority they have. Its normal for you to have to get to cancellations aka retention aka account services for anything additional than the 150 rebate or promo rebates. not giving someone credit whenever they ask for it does not make terrible customer service. Sprint wouldnt last long if they did that, then where would you get a Mogul
Old 07-08-2007, 12:46 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

R0YB0T is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolz
the website at sprint com says it is 399.99 so a regular customer care rep or supervisor will usually not give anything additional no matter how much common sense or authority they have. Its normal for you to have to get to cancellations aka retention aka account services for anything additional than the 150 rebate or promo rebates. not giving someone credit whenever they ask for it does not make terrible customer service. Sprint wouldnt last long if they did that, then where would you get a Mogul
The CS and Supervisor I spoke to logged into the SERO site with the email address I gave them to see the price.
They did not contest it, they just told me I would have to cancel my account and re-order it, the cancellation rep told me it was silly and just credited my account.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

letsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good workletsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to letsgoflyers81
This is what I'm trying to do, but my situation is a little more complicated. I originally got a Treo 755p with my SERO plan and exchanged it for a Mogul right before the 30 day trial was up. So I've had the Mogul for less than 30 days, but I'm outside the 30 day period for my plan. I sent an e-mail to eCare and I'm waiting to hear back to see what they say.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sprintmogulfan is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to sprintmogulfan
what is the sero address?
Old 07-08-2007, 02:00 PM
Lurker

asksmity is a n00b
http://www.sprint.com/sero

OR.... you could just be an employee and get the 288 price as an upgrade like me!

*edit to fix the link*
Old 07-08-2007, 02:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

PerfectHybrid is a n00b
Yeah the cancellation guy told me what the lady did was silly too but she already added a new line to my account and ordered the phone etc, so I didnt really have a choice. but in any case she said she put the credit through to my account but it woul dmost likely take 2-3 billing cycles...is this normally the case? Also she said she put the ul sms on my account too for the new phone, but that did NOT go through either so I am a little concerned as to the credit actually going through like its supposed to if anyone can shed smoe light on this I would greatly appreciate it...
PH

Don't forget to hit the '+'
Old 07-08-2007, 02:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

dmackdaddy is a n00b
I wish I could call and complain but they haven't even charged me for mine and when they do, works paying for it -- so I can't even expense it yet.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:06 PM
Lurker

apicarro is a n00b
Dear *******,

Thank you for writing again.

I thoroughly reviewed the account and noticed that you are eligible for the $111.00 extra rebate on the purchase of new handset as you are on SERO Plan.

Please smile:
************************************************** *************************************
I have applied the credit of $111.00 to the account as of July 08, 2007. However, this credit will reflect on the next invoice.

Have I resolved the concern, please write back to let me know, I will be happy to assist you if have any other issues or queries.

Thank you for contacting us. Have a great day!

Stenn S
E-Care
Sprint Together with Nextel
"Where our customers come first!"

only one email to ecare asking for the difference. i got the mogul within my first 30 days and got the credit no problem

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan