PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2007, 08:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

JohnnyOnTheSpot is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Freezing overnight

I've had my Mogul for almost 2 weeks now, and the past two mornings when I woke my phone up it was pretty frozen. It was unresponsive and needed a soft reset to work properly again. The first morning I didn't think too much of it, but the second got me worried. I let it sit for a few minutes and nothing, but also found out that it still would accept calls. All I'm running is HTC Home Touch plug-in guy (forget the name but the clock/weather/launcher program on the today screen) and the Batti program (the little battery bar at the top of your screen). I'm guessing it's Batti; has anyone else had problems with this before? Thanks in advance.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Normally I would say welcome to windows mobile. But did have that issue with batti also, it doesnt like my phone. I suggest getting rid of it, and using various registry hacks to see the battery on the top bar.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:11 AM
Lurker

dan9980 is a n00b
my phone has done this the past two nights. i thought it was some form of "deep" sleep that the phone was in, and i just wasn't aware of how to wake it up. after consulting the manual i decided this wasn't the case. it has frozen while sleeping both charging/unplugged.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan