PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2007, 09:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Allsmell

PWeber is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Alltel on screen Voicemail indication (need more)

I have the Alltel 6800 version, a friend has the Sprint Mogul. I have noticed he has an option for voicemail indication on the Today screen dispaly via a line in "Today, Items". I find myself missing voicemails as the only indication is up at the top title bar that shares the same icon space with SMS, Outlook email, & voicemail. I sync my work Outlook and anyone who does this knows emails poor in all the time, thus stepping on that shared indication icon in the tile bar that is used for 3 diff. types of messaging. I am forever having to tap through that single icon location to get to the bottom and see if I have a voicemail. Anyone know of a way to get the same type VM indication on an Alltel 6800 as the Sprint ROM load does?
Old 09-29-2007, 09:48 AM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
I have PhoneSuite installed, and it adds a nice profile switcher, photo dial, call filtering, and a few other features to the today screen, as well as visual indication of SMS, email, voicemail, and missed calls.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Allsmell
Threadstarter

PWeber is a n00b
I found Peracount does what I want by showing a line on the Today screen that show Voicemails, emails, SMS, calls.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan