PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jye75 is keeping up the good workjye75 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SPB Weather 2.0.1 and S2U2 1.05 Issues

Hello all,

As the title says, I'm having issues. I've searched and come up empty. I downloaded and installed SPB Weather 2.0.1 with no problems, (pretty sweet with the 3-D globe and movement) and now the weather on S2U2 does not show up. It only shows N/A, not the temperature like it's supposed to. I've checked the settings on S2U2 and verified that SPB Weather is selected to show in S2U2, but no change. I've done soft reset, uninstalls/reinstalls, and no luck. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this or not?
Old 02-04-2009, 08:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: SPB Weather 2.0.1 and S2U2 1.05 Issues

Well app you have for S2U2 is outdated first of all.

The latest version is v1.44
Old 02-05-2009, 12:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Well, I updated to the newest version of S2U2, but now the number 1 weather option is for SPB Weather 1.x... so I guess I'll either have to switch weather programs or wait for a newer version of S2U2 to come out that is compatible with SPB Weather 2.x. Talk about the suck!
Old 02-05-2009, 02:51 PM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

I use Pocket Weather v2.1.2 and I can tell you that version and S2U2 work fine together.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Thanks, might check it out... I really like the 3-D globe and all of the radar movement and such of SPB Weather 2.0 though...

Last edited by jye75; 02-05-2009 at 11:07 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:06 PM
VIP Member

Pocket Weather has radar that you can update an your chosen intervals and animate it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Okay, cool, I'll give it a shot! Thanks!
Old 02-06-2009, 02:00 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Or just use M2D and use the weather built into that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan