PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 12:21 PM
Lurker

mia-av-tech is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
as rookie as it gets

hey everyone im a rookie but rookie when it come to cell phone technology...im a a/v tech and home automation programer so i am a techy kinda guy but never played in the cell phone world...well i had metro pcs and my phone died on me...i just bought an htc 6800 mogul for 190 and want to flash it to metro...some guy on craigslist offers to do it for 150 lol he says i can have internet gps text picture texting pretty much all the goodies...my thing is i rather do this my self...can someone please please help me do this...as you can see this is my first post on here so i dont know the termanology you guys use....thanks guys i really appreciate it...
Old 01-30-2009, 12:31 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: as rookie as it gets

welcome to the battlefield soldier.i am responding from my phone so i can't link it right now but if you click the picture of your phone that's at the top of the website,it will tell you everything you want to know about your phone.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Welcome to the family! Use the "Search this Thread" tool at the top of the posts. There is a lot of info about MetroPCS. Also check the Titan Upgrades Forum.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: xv 6800
Carrier: VZW

ggaeta is becoming a great contributor

You will need to unlock the phone. GaMedic put together a step by step, here is the thread - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33857. it is pretty easy. and then you can cook your own ROM in the kitchen. It is pretty fun and you have endless options and goodies. have fun adn remember it is always good to do a search before you ask.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:22 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

welcome here.
Old 01-30-2009, 03:03 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mia-av-tech is a n00b

hey thanks alot guys...i did do a little searching on the forum but allot of the stuff i found was kinda sketchy i didnt get the full explaination of how to do this...but thanks to ggaeta im going to look at that link...thanks again everyone
Old 01-30-2009, 03:04 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

welcome to the site...
Old 01-30-2009, 03:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

OK OK OK Welcomes over!... now click on the links provided and get back to work!! jk You came to the right place to get your little monster up and running. Best of luck and feel free to ask for help if you cant find your answers!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 01-30-2009, 08:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerfudpucker View Post
OK OK OK Welcomes over!... now click on the links provided and get back to work!!
Damn party pooper...........

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan