PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   ok How many NEW Touch PRO owners Returned there old mogul (Advance Exchange online) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=55166)

randy021186 01-27-2009 07:52 PM

ok How many NEW Touch PRO owners Returned there old mogul (Advance Exchange online)

i didn't return 3 moguls (3 accounts)....been a month and no charge yet.

Do you plan on returning?

piratedninja 01-27-2009 10:23 PM

Re: ok How many NEW Touch PRO owners Returned there old mogul (Advance Exchange onlin

the charge will most likely show up on your next bill

i highly doubt you will be able to get away without a charge

neodorian 01-27-2009 10:39 PM

Re: ok How many NEW Touch PRO owners Returned there old mogul (Advance Exchange onlin

So you're trying to exchange your old phone for a new one but not return the old one? No wonder Sprint is failing.

Hafrust 01-27-2009 10:41 PM

Not returning batteries or accessories is one thing, but keeping the phones themselves is a bit shady. I'm pretty sure that's going to catch up to you, either in your wallet or karma.

beefcakeb0 01-28-2009 01:51 AM

iv read and corroborate...... mine didnt even come with a return kit and i had to ask 4 one

robp23 01-28-2009 02:15 AM

FYI, your account is noted when you do the exchange. It is done automatically. They will have something to say about it. BUT, I had a buddy whom didn't return his. Sprint contacted him and he told them that with his schedule he forgot(truth). They ended up telling him not to worry about it. New paper weight I guess.

Note: This is NOT why Sprint is failing. And to point out the projected future.....they WILL NOT fail. Sure, they will go through some internal restructuring but what company isn't at this point. LOL, funny how people are all doom and gloom at this point and time.

Imaginos 01-28-2009 06:48 AM

I love my Sprint plan and I still have a Mogul. Please, let's have less threads talking about / encouraging fraud.

randy021186 01-28-2009 10:34 AM

can we stick to the thread? i didn't ask what was your opinion, i just simply asked to see who return and who didn't. so if you "love" sprint like i do or your concerned about the "economy", Please hit the new thread tap!

Machinehead 01-28-2009 11:25 AM

I just dropped mine into the mail today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imaginos (Post 672860)
I love my Sprint plan and I still have a Mogul. Please, let's have less threads talking about / encouraging fraud.

*rolleyes*

Babyboi95 01-28-2009 02:54 PM

I didn't return my 2 Treos 700W or 6700 and it was 8 months ago. No CHARGE!