PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 09:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: Verizon

bkaz is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Verizon xv6800's out of stock - EOL?

I noticed yesterday that the xv6800 is listed as being out of stock at www.verizonwireless.com. Maybe the 6800 has hit End Of Life?

My power connector broke last night, so I have to do an insurance claim today. I'm sure there are plenty of xv6800's at Asurion, so i'll probably get a new 6800. After seeing the verizon TP at a store last week, I'm OK with hanging onto the 6800 for now.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Verizon xv6800's out of stock - EOL?

Im sure there is plenty of new 68 stock around. Dont believe that EoL crap either because ppl are still getting refurbed 67s as replacements for thier 67s.

[EDIT] I just went to VZW site and went through the purchasing of a new phone and plan all the way up to the end and it didnt say anything about being out of stock. What page did you see that on?
Old 01-30-2009, 11:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

See attached - it still shows as Out of Stock for me. Maybe it's based on zipcode.

I think EOL just means that it wouldn't be available to new customers. Existing customers would continue to get 6800's until Asurion runs out of them. And that might take a long time. I am surprised to hear that people are still getting 6700's. Assurian replaced my 6700 with a 6800 last January.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clipboard01.jpg (125.6 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-30-2009, 12:36 PM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Thats weird. Here is a screenshot I am seeing. My 67 got replaced mid last year also with a BNIB 68. The zipcode is a possibilty but I dont understand the logistics of it.

Old 01-30-2009, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I was poking around on google and found an old engadget report where they reported that the 6700 was out of stock but several people commented that it still showed in stock for them. Must be a regional thing.

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2007/0...unch-imminent/
Old 01-30-2009, 01:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

therealm80 is keeping up the good worktherealm80 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to therealm80

Can I buy the sprint version of the Touch Pro and use it on Verizon?
Old 01-30-2009, 02:14 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealm80 View Post
Can I buy the sprint version of the Touch Pro and use it on Verizon?
Learn to search n00b. There are plenty of guides on this. And going to the TOUCH PRO forum would help you more, instead of hijacking a thread on the Titan.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:20 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

So I cheacked it out for myself and yes the same thing is showing. It must be a regional thing.

Old 02-01-2009, 01:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

rwspark is a n00b

Mine didn't say out of stock the other day, but it does now. But they seem to have plenty of refurb's as I am getting my 5th one within the past month....
Old 02-02-2009, 09:04 AM
VIP Member

Here is a thread called Asurion and 6700'sand they are still getting 67s as a replacement.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan