PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you return the mogul?
did return 39 81.25%
no return 9 18.75%
no return and got billed 0 0%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 06:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ok How many NEW Touch PRO owners Returned there old mogul (Advance Exchange onlin

Yes you will be charged. She was wrong. You mentioned speaking to a rep, I thought you did the exchange online?

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos
Re: ok How many NEW Touch PRO owners Returned there old mogul (Advance Exchange onlin

Big letters were in hope that you see the point. Looks like they weren't big enough.

The claim instructions explained what was expected. Your advance exchange arrived to take the place of the phone you claim were unusable.
They sent you a prepaid return envelope for the repairable handset with the new phones. That hint was lost on you. Not just once either. Three times.

And now that you've pulled a triple scam on Sprint, you somehow decide that posting about it would be a fantastic idea?! Seriously?
You've had days to think this over now. You can't possibly have thought that you weren't going get called out about this crap.

So what was it?
Were you curious to see if others had similar success? Wondering if the hammer had already fallen on someone else? Maybe you were hoping for some misplaced hero status?

Whatever it was, your choices that led to this thread's content have been nothing but bad ideas. If you just have to persist though, take it somewhere else where you will get the recognition you seem to crave. Godspeed, kid.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint-Nextel

UTSAFTW is a n00b

I've gotta admit that I e-mailed Sprint e-care to ask if I could keep my damaged Mogul as a backup phone, but I got a reply saying that I couldn't. Well, I'll be returning my old handset when my TP comes it. I say, if you want to keep your old Mogul, ask e-care. If they say no, then return it. If they say yes, then you are lucky. Lastly, if you don't ask, then just return it. Why risk it?
Old 01-31-2009, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO LTE
Carrier: Sprint SERO

kimogent is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginos View Post
Big letters were in hope that you see the point. Looks like they weren't big enough.

The claim instructions explained what was expected. Your advance exchange arrived to take the place of the phone you claim were unusable.
They sent you a prepaid return envelope for the repairable handset with the new phones. That hint was lost on you. Not just once either. Three times.

And now that you've pulled a triple scam on Sprint, you somehow decide that posting about it would be a fantastic idea?! Seriously?
You've had days to think this over now. You can't possibly have thought that you weren't going get called out about this crap.

So what was it?
Were you curious to see if others had similar success? Wondering if the hammer had already fallen on someone else? Maybe you were hoping for some misplaced hero status?

Whatever it was, your choices that led to this thread's content have been nothing but bad ideas. If you just have to persist though, take it somewhere else where you will get the recognition you seem to crave. Godspeed, kid.

i think that pretty much sums it up fellas! its black and white. and once you ACCEPT these terms and decide not to return the old device dont be upset when you have to ACCEPT the charge on your acct FOR A DEFECTIVE DEVICE YOU DIDNT EVEN WANT ANYMORE TO BEGIN WITH!!!
Old 01-31-2009, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Former: Treo 650, Sprint Touch, Sprint Mogul. Current: Sprint Touch Pro

frostrambler is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to frostrambler

Hahahahahahaa.

I've returned phones to Sprint before. The charge shows up on the 2nd bill, not the first. Its counted as part of the NEXT cycle. So you won't see it for around 2 months.

But after returning three phones (on two different accounts), its always two months later.

Have fun paying 600 bucks.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

176562 is just getting started

I procrastinated and waited a week to return mine (got the TP on a Monday sent back the Mogul the following Monday). A week after that they actually called to remind me I needed to send back the Mogul. Very nice girl (India Call Center sounded like). I advised her I had mailed it a week before and she said absolutely no prob.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Incredible
Carrier: Sprint Sero Baby!!!

gedster314 is keeping up the good workgedster314 is keeping up the good work

Why isn't this thread locked already. I think the consensus is that it's stealing. There are rules about warez software but not fraud?
Old 02-04-2009, 05:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800

Screwbal is a n00b

How much are they charging to send in the old phone and get a touch in its place? Is it a resonable ammount or are they charging you the full price of the touch?
Old 02-04-2009, 05:46 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

i was told today that it will be $200 if you are sent a reconditioned phone(touch pro) or $579.99 if it's new and you don't return it.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:57 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedster314 View Post
Why isn't this thread locked already. I think the consensus is that it's stealing. There are rules about warez software but not fraud?
lol good point...

Best... Member... Ever...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan